Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2023 Russian Coup.

yep the conspiranoid stuff has gone into overdrive already. It's all a masterplan for Prigozhin to escape, etc etc.

How will we ever know?

64a979128ed31300199e329b

Exactly. The Kremlin's utter indifference to human life is surely well established by now.

I would say it's outrageous, etc, But then Prigozhin and Utkin are two of the most contemptible pieces of shit ever to walk the earth. Burn in hell.
Yes, I've read that Terry Nutkin thread. He was an absolutely vile man.

Apparently there were two jets . The one that didn’t ‘malfunction’ has returned to St. Petersburg.

On of the pundits somewhat accurately said this could could be a Russian Elvis situation. This motherfucker might still be lurking forever.

Who actually wins here....

On of the pundits somewhat accurately said this could could be a Russian Elvis situation. This motherfucker might still be lurking forever.

Who actually wins here....

If you mean 'cui bono' the answer is Putin.

And certainly not those posters on here decrying the weakness of Putin that the failed coup apparently led them to believe. Somehow.

If you mean 'cui bono' the answer is Putin.

And certainly not those posters on here decrying the weakness of Putin that the failed coup apparently led them to believe. Somehow.
Don't think this particularly undermines that take; a weak king can still order a murder. Could even say it shows fear and an inability to leave him alive under control. Not that I have a clue either way, but as I say, not necessarily a strong look for the autumn season.

Could even say it shows fear and an inability to leave him alive under control.

You could say that. But you'd be wrong. There are times when it's time to give up the old adage of 'keep your enemies closer'.

Sometimes it's better to just shoot them down.

The real mystery here is Prizoghin's acquiescence to Putin on coup day. Who knows how Putin talked him round. "'sfine, Yevgeny. It'll be fine. Even that bit where I called you a traitor. Trust me."

I'm more inclined to think Prizoghin was thick as shit away from the battleground.

‘Dissident’
God bless the yanks

the media in the uk during the half day coup and after were basically framing him and wagner as some kind of rebels deserving of support....those pictures of him smiling and shaking hands were the dominant ones (repeated again in that tweet)

25wagner-war-02-vztc-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpgskynews-yevgeny-prigozhin-russia_6198264.jpg

for anyone who didnt know better i saw no mention in the reporting of who these people really were and what they really get up to.....

Interesting times.

Possible it could just have been an air defence cock-up, not the first time they’ve downed one of their own aircraft, but we’re miles from the front here. Pictures and the state of the debris do suggest air defence.

It would be a very elaborate way to make someone disappear, and also one that would endanger the Kremlin, so it makes no sense to take that risk (assuming such a fake disappearance would be state-sanctioned and they’d be in on it).

Some blowback is likely…

Back
Top Bottom