Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2023 Russian Coup.

Should be noted that this is also seismic for current events in Africa, not just Ukraine.

And guess where Putin is right now?

Looks like plane was downed from the vid of it falling out of the sky.

Can I be the first to say canny Ukranian plot/sabotage/bomb rather than being shot down by AA missile over Russia on Putin's orders. Especially with the timing of the BRICS conference. It will definitely cause sparks to fly in Russia though.

10 people dead and in all the news? Not very subtle.

Can I be the first to say canny Ukranian plot/sabotage/bomb rather than being shot down by AA missile over Russia on Putin's orders. Especially with the timing of the BRICS conference. It will definitely cause sparks to fly in Russia though.

Because Putin is renowned for being subtle?

When has Putin ever subtly murdered anyone? Terror is the point

Oh yeah he shot down a plane over a populated area off Russia rather than just off him in Africa?

Doesnt make sense.

You think he is concerned for individual populations of Russia? Ignoring the fact the video shows it came down in a large field area.

It might have been easier to off him in Salisbury, but needs must. And, again, do you think much of what Putin has done over the last 18 months makes sense?

You think he is concerned for individual populations of Russia? Ignoring the fact the video shows it came down in a large field area.

It might have been easier to off him in Salisbury, but needs must. And, again, do you think much of what Putin has done over the last 18 months makes sense?
Our rationality isn't universally shared and other ones are valid too.

Long shot but I think Putin may have taken to heart those posters on here saying the way in which he dealt with Wagner was a sign of weakness and didn't look in control. Probably on his mind for weeks at night.
He didn’t at that point in time but has redressed the balance or whatever the polite term for it is.

It's perfectly sane, just stone-cold ruthless behaviour. If men like Prigozhin are expendable in the eyes of the Kremlin, then the mere flight crew of an aircraft are going to be utterly beneath any human consideration.

Exactly. The Kremlin's utter indifference to human life is surely well established by now.

I would say it's outrageous, etc, But then Prigozhin and Utkin are two of the most contemptible pieces of shit ever to walk the earth. Burn in hell.

We'll see what news comes out as well as Putin's reaction to this. I was wrong before about Putin's reaction to the mutiny but I stand by my theory :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom