Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

Well you have to remember they are tories and therefore are a) the establishment and b) don't actually give a fuck about anybody who isn't, but yeah I agree it's a strong campaign line to take

Farage has been saying from day one that this would go to a GE under the banner of ‘The People Vs Parliament.

Gary Gibbon on C4News just revealed that he'd been told by 'a source' that if Johnson fails to secure GE19 on Monday then the vermin will go on a (legislative) 'strike'! :D They'll bring nothing forward at all, including their shite deal/WAB.

:alert: Tories to go on strike :D:D

It gets better.

Gary Gibbon on C4News just revealed that he'd been told by 'a source' that if Johnson fails to secure GE19 on Monday then the vermin will go on a (legislative) 'strike'! :D They'll bring nothing forward at all, including their shite deal/WAB.

:alert: Tories to go on strike :D:D

It gets better.

He can’t bring legislation forward with a majority of -43.

I have to say I’m really starting to enjoy this. The whole sleaze ridden pus is becoming more exposed to the public gaze than it’s ever been.

I’ve just seen the leader of the SNP in Westminster claim their can’t be a GE because it’ll be ‘dark and cold’ in Scotland in December

People can be homeless, struggle to afford to put the heating on and work in cold outside spaces but not vote.

Put the lot against a wall
This is the Gary Gibbon 'strike' piece...

There is absolutely no reason to pause the bill. Apart from the fact johnscunt doesn’t want the scrutiny or any proposed amendments. The election at this point is a deflection from the problems he faces in getting anything through Parliament.

Do labour still want to renegotiate their own version of brexit? Give me strength!!!

As in I literally have never really met a Tory. The odd one. Don't know. My personal experience I've literally never met anyone who professes Tory afilliation. And yet they are apparently everywhere.

You're right, of course. I should strive to differentiate the particular pedantic proclivities of the pedants present here.
My bad.
my pedant days are in the past and any pedantic enquiries should be addressed to those posters who have adopted the mantle of the ultrapedant

my pedant days are in the past and any pedantic enquiries should be addressed to those posters who have adopted the mantle of the ultrapedant
Just reminded me; been a while since I've heard anyone called a grammar nazi...are they still amongst us?

I'll admit, my first thought on reading it was that it should be "fewer and fewer", not that there should be more public buildings available for use.

Is this a demonstration of the effects of aging, or have I just spent too much time exposed to the pedants of Urban?

Back
Top Bottom