Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

Old school Labour voters are on the Brexit Party bandwagon now, they’ll be sat inside avoiding the drizzle while the great outdoors loving urban Labour/Lib scum voters will be out braving it in their goretex finery.

Taking an uber to the polling station.

Gotta say that has the potential to go down in political quote history along the likes of Crisis? What crisis?

Could come back to bite the blustercunt's arse.

upload_2019-10-24_17-24-33.png

Now for the GE/2nd ref split in Labour to open up more deeply.

Tedious. Inevitable. Fill space whilst we wait for the deal with CU alignment to be finally barfed up by these wankers at some point in 2020

Stop Mr.Bishie ! Walk back from the ledge...
Come on you know better than to take voting intentions based on hypotheticals with any less than an Everest of salt.

Don't get me wrong I don't think a Tory majority is nailed on but that poll is pretty much worthless

Last edited:
I know there are loads of variables but still, the more a GE is delayed the bigger the tory majority I expect. It just makes it such an easy story to sell when campaigning. We're the democrats. We wanted to honour the majority vote. We wanted to put it to the polls. They opposed us every step. They don't trust you.

I know there are loads of variables but still, the more a GE is delayed the bigger the tory majority I expect. It just makes it such an easy story to sell when campaigning. We're the democrats. We wanted to honour the majority vote. We wanted to put it to the polls. They opposed us every step. They don't trust you.
I think it's the other way, the more Johnson swears it's sunny when it's pissing down the more votes will ebb away from the tories

Someone was trying to put a letter through my door last night, which took absolutely ages and I nearly opened the door to check they were ok but also found the whole drawn out, painful process oddly fascinating.

It was a letter from Boris Johnson asking me to help him continue with the amazing things he is doing for the NHS.

Someone was trying to put a letter through my door last night, which took absolutely ages and I nearly opened the door to check they were ok but also found the whole drawn out, painful process oddly fascinating.

It was a letter from Boris Johnson asking me to help him continue with the amazing things he is doing for the NHS.
He is doing to the NHS what his erstwhile friend David Cameron famously did to a pig's head

They’d have a good point.

Back
Top Bottom