Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

T20 cricket world cup '22

Well that could be England out. They've got the harder two games left of those in serious contention and run rate will be a factor. NZ are already miles ahead on that and Aus have two 'easier' games (Ire and Afg).

England have to whoop NZ and SL.

Well that could be England out. They've got the harder two games left of those in serious contention and run rate will be a factor. NZ are already miles ahead on that and Aus have two 'easier' games (Ire and Afg).

England have to whoop NZ and SL.
Aus have a long way to catch up though nrr wise. I'd rather be England than Aus.

Insane bowling from SA here in Perth. The slip's standing on the circle :D Nortje not going below 90mph.

Shame for the massive Indian crowd of course.

Last edited:
They were certainly a bit quiet when Kohli dropped that catch lol.

That was indeed quite amusing. Rohit's captaincy was terrible as well. Totally different style to Kohli of course who was basically insane a lot of the time whereas Rohit looks like he's just had a massive spliff most of the time. Not sure which style is better. Unpredictable tournament so far. Everyone except NZ look a bit jaded and shit.

Aus beat Ireland but they're still a fair bit behind England on NRR.

Group 1 is shaping up now. It's probably between NZ, Aus and England. England almost certainly need to win both their remaining matches. NZ can afford to lose one. If England beat NZ then Aus are in real trouble. If NZ beat England, it's very likely to be NZ and Aus for the semis.

Aus beat Ireland but they're still a fair bit behind England on NRR.

Group 1 is shaping up now. It's probably between NZ, Aus and England. England almost certainly need to win both their remaining matches. NZ can afford to lose one. If England beat NZ then Aus are in real trouble. If NZ beat England, it's very likely to be NZ and Aus for the semis.

England must beat NZ or they are out. Aus are going to thrash Afg - Rashid looks a serious doubt the way he hobbled off the pitch after doing his knee.

Pitch is taking some spin, and England have 12 slow overs to play with. But, with a short leg side boundary from one end I wouldn't want too many of those overs to be against a set batter.

NZ to chase "quite easily" is clearly nonsense, but in the balance. Regular wickets will be key.

The only redeeming feature of the Hundred was that the TV umpires were clearly told that if a decision is blatantly obvious then don't 'rock n roll' it for 5 minutes. this is absurd. Why were they checking for an edge... I mean.

The only redeeming feature of the Hundred was that the TV umpires were clearly told that if a decision is blatantly obvious then don't 'rock n roll' it for 5 minutes. this is absurd. Why were they checking for an edge... I mean.
I thought it was because they were waiting for the other camera edits to be ready.

Back
Top Bottom