Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Satire is dead: Peter Gammons is UKIP’s London Mayoral candidate

Um the more I read about him the more unbelievable this is. He's one of those evangelical preacher types who according to his website, "has spoken to larger crowds that any other person in history, with crowds of up to 4 million people in a single rally". He also claims to have "cured" a Nepalese man of lung cancer.

I presume this is the same person...?

Last edited:
Um the more I read about him the more unbelievable this is. He's one of those evangalical preacher types who according to his website, "has spoken to larger crowds that any other person in history, with crowds of up to 4 million people in a single rally". He also claims to have "cured" a Nepalese man of lung cancer.

Sort of person I’ve met many times around about 8.00 in pubs . Normally mid week when they’ve clearly been in the pub since 4.00.

Um the more I read about him the more unbelievable this is. He's one of those evangelical preacher types who according to his website, "has spoken to larger crowds that any other person in history, with crowds of up to 4 million people in a single rally". He also claims to have "cured" a Nepalese man of lung cancer.

There is an awful lot to unpick with this guy but I can't get past the thing that he is trying to claim he has spoken to crowds of 4m. I cannot begin to fathom what 4m people would look like. That would have to be the biggest single gathering of all time by miles. I suppose he will claim its on-line (I'm not following the link).

Apparently it is. If he can cure cancer you'd think he could sort out a better website :facepalm:

He’s not a real doctor either. He sounds like a 70s radio DJ and looks like someone who filled in on bass one time on stage for a minor prog rock band and never stops banging on about it.
It's a shit business, he's glad he's out of it.

DXnZd_RWAAU_ma1

Was he born with that name or did he change it? I'm not sure which would be worse. Or better. Not sure of anything, really.

It'll probably be Peter Gammon's turn as party leader soon. Wonder how many contests they have had now?

Back
Top Bottom