Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Charles and Gerry Adams shake hands....

It must be weird having to do that news-making handshaking thing with a half ton of cameras all focused in on every detail.

hand_buzzer_1.jpg

i have nothing against the gallant volunteers. but people like Casually Red and anthony mcintyre - and of course el gel himself - have rather undermined my sympathy for adams: while for more than a quarter of a century i have longed for the news of charles mountbatten-windsor's demise. along with the rest of his nefandous family.
I see; more of a gez/chaz dilemma, then.

Charlie looks tanned, perhaps Balmoral has a sun bed.

Jezzer appears black and tanned..

On a more serious note, there must have been real tension for the two men, victor and vanquished. Both seemed to cope quite well.

i have nothing against the gallant volunteers. but people like Casually Red and anthony mcintyre - and of course el gel himself - have rather undermined my sympathy for adams: while for more than a quarter of a century i have longed for the news of charles mountbatten-windsor's demise. along with the rest of his nefandous family.

He's getting a lot of stick from the Bloody Sunday relatives in the media , calling it indefensible, and accusing sinn fein of "wiping their feet" on the paras victims . Ballymurphy massacre families sound none too happy either .

Look at that fucking twat dressed up like Darby ogill . Why doesn't he just stick a pig under his arm and a pipe in the corner of his mouth and have done with it .
That's Mumford's Son that mate. They were the warm up act for the lasses of the looms finale ;)

Of course not, there's bound to be an invite to a garden party or something . Ffs mcguiness is an honorary corgi by this stage .
he's registered with the council for registered gas installers? :eek: i suppose he needs a trade for when everything goes to shit and he's no longer a paid politician

Well I suppose that since Ireland currently is not united, and if we're to assume one day it will be, then the laws of chronology and physics and that (best measured in decimal proletarian time) dictate that almost by definition a United Ireland must be closer.

That says nothing about whether Adams and co cosying up to the British state has brought it closer though (I remain unconvinced on that score)

Back
Top Bottom