Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

:thumbs:
Reckon this is an amusing use of the portrait

Another teacher in Yorkshire said: “I ordered it when I heard that public money was being wasted on such an outrageous vanity project. We keep it in an office away from the students and put a different face on it every week. This week it’s William Shatner.”

I think the portrait looks better in real life than the photo given to the newspapers captures.
The delineation between his suit and the background seems to lose something in the pic.

Don’t like the butterfly at all. It stands out as being tacked out and doesn’t feel a natural part of the composition.

I quite like it. Wouldn’t hang it at home though. Regardless of the subject matter.
Or it being taller than my ceilings.

_133304427_c3400905-3742-4db3-b546-f919a4cdf24e.jpg.webp

Meat meat meat meat
It looks like he's appearing from the cover of Loveless, a mere 33 years after its release.

Or he's attempting to become a gay icon.

I don't want to alarm anyone but...

Ha! Someones already been at work.

View attachment 424458
I'm getting a bit of this vibe:

bacon.jpg

The Telegraph reported on the same press release with the headline that Harry has fallen out of the top 10.
Undoubtedly it was lack of space that prevented them from disclosing where their favourite royal Andrew comes on that name list (clue: not in the top 200).

It looks like he's appearing from the cover of Loveless, a mere 33 years after its release.

Or he's attempting to become a gay icon.
Hang on - what? I seem to remember the interminable wait for that to come out. I now find out that was only 3 years at most. And now we've had it for 33 years?!

I mean, if you obscured the tiara, dress etc and showed only the face, I wonder how many people would guess who she's meant to be :D

Back
Top Bottom