Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

_133304427_c3400905-3742-4db3-b546-f919a4cdf24e.jpg.webp

Meat meat meat meat
Entitled 'Drink some blood'.

A vivid piece that oozes playfulness. And blood.

Wow, I can't see this journo and the artist sitting down together again for a glass of vino anytime soon.

I couldn't agree more though. It's a fucking car crash. Rolf Harris's one of Liz was better and that's sayin something.

Wow, I can't see this journo and the artist sitting down together again for a glass of vino anytime soon.

I couldn't agree more though. It's a fucking car crash. Rolf Harris's one of Liz was better and that's sayin something.

One star - lol!

It's got a fuck site more going for it than the
Lucian Freud Queen one that critic favorably references AND the rolf Harris one you reference

Had a look at the artist's website.
He painted Camilla ten years ago.

I think the vivid blood red background is a problem. It is hideous.

Also...the eyes are 75% there but they are too deep set and too big. And the one feature the King has is blue eyes...but the painting doesn't show those.

If I were Charles, I'd be pissed off. He could have painted leaves or plants and trees surrounding him as a very nice background and a green contrast to the red uniform.

Maybe Camilla was so impressed with her portrait that she persuaded Chucky to get his done with Yeo.

Had a look at the artist's website.
He painted Camilla ten years ago.

I think the vivid blood red background is a problem. It is hideous.

Also...the eyes are 75% there but they are too deep set and too big. And the one feature the King has is blue eyes...but the painting doesn't show those.

If I were Charles, I'd be pissed off. He could have painted leaves or plants and trees surrounding him as a very nice background and a green contrast to the red uniform.

Maybe Camilla was so impressed with her portrait that she persuaded Chucky to get his done with Yeo.
I feel like it was unveilved before it had been completed, the red could be the underpainting.

Back
Top Bottom