Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

I wear mine all the time and cook and clean, but no sparring. It is a bit bent out of shape from some mechanics incident IIRC.

And martial arts / sports in general probably. When I train with people who insist on wearing their wedding ring during sparring, I make sure they've seen pictures of degloving injuries* as a kind of informed consent thing.

*Really don't google that if you're squeamish

Oh no I’m familiar with the phrase from reading about burns injuries.

That’s a no.

my understanding is that UK criminal court cases are 'R v [person's name] - (at the risk of stating the obvious, R being R for rex (king) or regina (queen) as the case may be)

so R v R would probably be legally impossible.
I know going back a few hundred years there was a brief time where married partners could sue each other but the woman was still considered the man's property, so there were a few cases where the man was essentially suing himself like this. Source: Heiresses by Laura Thompson (a book that starts off interesting but really lets itself down in the second half)

this is one of a few things on the interweb that suggests not.

my understanding is that UK criminal court cases are 'R v [person's name] - (at the risk of stating the obvious, R being R for rex (king) or regina (queen) as the case may be)

so R v R would probably be legally impossible.

according to this, princess anne has been done twice - once under dangerous dogs act, and once for speeding.
if you look back to newspapers in the nineteenth century you often find criminal prosecutions by individuals eg (reynolds's newspaper 26.1.1873)
1710150664622.png

“I wonder if you would ever be prepared to meet my sister-in-law, the Duchess of York, and talk about her life in general? I can’t help feeling that it would be extremely helpful to her if you could. I spoke to her about this recently and I think she would appreciate the chance of talking to you. I feel she could do with some of your straightforward common sense! Let me know what you think.”

Would certainly explain why Fergie is so chummy and happy around her paedo ex-husband...

I don't know...if I were Michelle O Neill my brain would be shouting "tampon tampon tampon.....".
I would definitely find it really difficult keeping a straight face.

Fucking hell. Wall to wall on the news channels of this parasite shaking hands of absolute weirdos who probably did three laps of the Queue. Almost makes me wish cancer was contagious.

Some of us do not own a car, so I think that it would be a good thing if local councils provided special coaches so that more of us could stand around in the cold waiting to see King Charles go to and from church of an Easter Day.

Back
Top Bottom