Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince William’s many good deeds

That wording sounds well peculiar to me. Either he died of a bullet wound from the gun found next to him and this country is so pathetically protective of the Royals that they can’t bring themselves to say ‘bullet wound’ because suicide is not something that should be stated in the same sentence as the name of a Royal, or he died from a wound not caused by a bullet, in which case we’ve got ourselves a real life Agatha Christie mystery.
quick call an amateur consulting detective!

Fucking hell. If only everyone else could take a break from 'appearances' when a loved one falls sick.

The first two paragraphs are vintage stuff :D

When Rachel Candappa kindly handed Prince William two cards wishing both his wife and father well in their individual cancer battles, his emotion was hard to miss earlier today.

Placing his hand on her shoulder, the future king looked the 71-year-old volunteer directly in the eye as she urged him to ‘take care’ of Catherine, saying firmly and repeatedly: ‘I will do, I will.’

"Prince William becomes Great Master of the Order of the Bath" What's that then?

RoyalCrownRubberDuck1.jpg

Christ… Nobody in their right mind should like to live as a subject in a Monarchy, but at the very least some of the Continental Royal Families have long grown out of indulging in most of the batshit stuff this lot still embraces in the name of tradition. At the least I am unaware of any Coronation ceremonies in Europe that involve the new monarch going bear chested behind a screen to have his torso coated in aromatic oil during the ceremony, and a thousand other fucked up customs. Seriously unhinged lot.

Christ… Nobody in their right mind should like to live as a subject in a Monarchy, but at the very least some of the Continental Royal Families have long grown out of indulging in most of the batshit stuff this lot still embraces in the name of tradition. At the least I am unaware of any Coronation ceremonies in Europe that involve the new monarch going bear chested behind a screen to have his torso coated in aromatic oil during the ceremony, and a thousand other fucked up customs. Seriously unhinged lot.
Having to follow Penny Mourdant surely tops all of that in terms of demeaning yourself.

If you are going to pick a ruler based just on who their parents were then the more batshit crazy the ceremony the better surely?

Back
Top Bottom