Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince William’s many good deeds

Billy-the-Bald's royal-ring-piece has been gradually stretched over a number of years by 'Pegging-Rose' Hanbury, now it's time for dad to insert one of his sausage fingers and give him the ultimate royal thrill. This tradition goes back Keith the Second, hence the BBC article.

I hope Santa brings Willy a new tumble dryer this Christmas and we can consign this regretable period of pegging to the anals of history
OfZtxtT.gif

So, if the IDF suddenly stops killing Palestinians, the Mail, Express, etc will surely be saying it's all thanks to Prince Wotsisname.

I wonder if he'll do that pained, concerned face as monarch, signing off all the shit that contradicts his alleged principles. 🙄

If sausage fingers croaks and the fragrant Kate does too, old baldy could just jump in to bed with Camilla, she’s already Queen so nice and neat and that.

Why is Constantine's son referred to as Crown Prince Pavlos rather than former Crown Prince Pavlos? It's not like he is ever going to get his bum on the Greek Golden Seat. I notice that HRH Prince of Nonces was amongst the guests.

When the BBC, in its own way, joins the speculation, you start to wonder if there’s something in it.

Analysis: A royal dilemma as public curiosity over Kate grows Analysis: A royal dilemma as public curiosity over Kate grows

“The spotlight has shone even brighter in recent days after the Prince of Wales withdrew at short notice from a memorial service in Windsor for his godfather, King Constantine of Greece. He was due to give a reading, and his name was on the order of service.

This was surprising. Prince William lives on the Windsor Estate. He had a job to do at the service. It was his godfather being remembered.”

I hadn’t realised the service he missed was in his back garden. I thought it was abroad.

He's been to a synagogue as well.

He added: "Both Catherine and I are extremely concerned about the rise in antisemitism that you guys have talked about so eloquently this morning, and I'm just so sorry you've had to experience that."

'You guys'. :rolleyes: Groovy fucker

View attachment 414234

Shame; lost opportunity to do us all a favour and go out full-on Crown Prince Dipendra stylee

I'm only lightly paraphrasing here - at least 5 royal commentators on twitter have said something along the lines of:

"Minor royal died from a massive head wound, and a gun was found. Prince William had nothing to do with it. In unrelated news, Wills turned up to some event with a very visible bruise. And anyway, I HEARD HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A GUN IS."

View attachment 414234

Shame; lost opportunity to do us all a favour and go out full-on Crown Prince Dipendra stylee
Who the fuck is this? My lack of interest in the Royals is inexhaustible but I can read and this never came up anywhere I have ever seen it in 40 years. Homeless charity even had someone, do, something or other it wasn't an opening. Not sure which other than I think a man, have been concerned ever since it was the paedo guy but even googling brings no answers. Me and the support workers (i did admin stuff) went in a separate room with a view window thing and took the piss.

View attachment 414234

That wording sounds well peculiar to me. Either he died of a bullet wound from the gun found next to him and this country is so pathetically protective of the Royals that they can’t bring themselves to say ‘bullet wound’ because suicide is not something that should be stated in the same sentence as the name of a Royal, or he died from a wound not caused by a bullet, in which case we’ve got ourselves a real life Agatha Christie mystery.

Back
Top Bottom