Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has King Charles III died?

Simple answer to that problem, just get rid of the state and then you don't need a head of it. Job's a good 'un.

All of the anarchist writings I've read on the subject would indicate that a "post-state" society would still have things like laws and systems for dealing with those who break them, arrangements for the common defence of the population, and various other functions that sound like a state in all but name.

All of the anarchist writings I've read on the subject would indicate that a "post-state" society would still have things like laws and systems for dealing with those who break them, arrangements for the common defence of the population, and various other functions that sound like a state in all but name.
I think the majority of anarchist writings tend to err on the side of not wanting a king though, as a general rule.

it depends what you mean by state. this isn't the marxist state, a mechanism for the oppression of one class by another.

Back
Top Bottom