Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Possible serious side effects from the Astra Zeneca vaccine discussion

I suppose that the alternative presents other issues - "ha, they don't want to talk about it, they MUST be covering something up"

I take your point about anti-vaxxers, but they're a thing, and they're not going to go away. Indeed, trying to shut them up is likely to be counterproductive. I think the fact-based line they're taking is about right.

And yes, as someone who's just had the AZ vaccine, I'll admit to frissons of irrational anxiety while reading about these blood clots, and it's taken a bit of a sit down and a think to put it in proportion. Some people - and, I imagine, lots of anti-vaxxers - will not know, or want to be bothered, to do that. They will want cast iron assurances that the vaccine is 100% safe - assurances that can't be given for anything. And if those assurances are forthcoming, they will use that concern to justify not having it.

Sorry mate but can you delete the quote (at least) please? I don't feel ok with talking about this now that I know SK's situation.

Inappropriate Behaviour
<removed by mod>

Very sympathetic about your family situation but there is no scientific evidence to support a connection between the vaccine and blood clotting. Correlation is not causation. Every political or medical avoidance of the vaccine has been overturned when the figures have been further analysed. That is science and medicine working as it should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sympathetic about your family situation but there is no scientific evidence to support a connection between the vaccine and blood clotting. Correlation is not causation. Every political or medical avoidance of the vaccine has been overturned when the figures have been further analysed. That is science and medicine working as it should.

Someone says 'please don't quote' and you rock up and open with 'very sympathetic but...' :facepalm:

You can reply in general, without quoting the specifics of SK's post.

Your point may or may not have merit and could be debated, but as a matter of simple basic common courtesy you didn’t need to quote.

So you quote my post when I ask not to.
AND you cant read.
VIPIT. Look it up. You were a clinical mental health manager? Wow. You are obviously not only an insensitive cunt but unable to read or interpret medical data

As for this??
Even inadvertent support for vaccine avoidance needs to be countered.

You do your washing and I will do mine.

Where did I say anything about vaccine avoidance?
And if Canada, Netherlands, Germany and I suspect more have decided not to use AZ on women under 60
..why would you doubt their experiences?

You strike me as

1. Stupid
2. Uneducated
3. Illiterate
4. Heartless
5. Disrespectful in the extreme of someone's requests
6. A clone of Sodapop.

Finally...as you put people who cuss at you on ignore..

FUCK OFF YOU SCUMMY SHIT FILLED CUNT WITH FUCKING KNOBS ON

PIVIT
look it up

Last edited:

That's not even true though, is it? It's currently under investigation. Have you any idea how ignorant your post sounds?

That's not even true though, is it? It's currently under investigation. Have you any idea how ignorant your post sounds?

Currently under investigation is not proof.

The force behind the investigations is more often political than scientific. It remains recognised as safe in most jurisdictions.

Have you any idea how ignorant your post sounds?

It’s under investigation. There’s no confirmed link yet, and - so far at least - numbers don’t seem statistically significant. Time will tell.

I wish people would actually read the medical articles I posted?

PIVIT is what this reaction is now called. And it is rare but it's the reason AZ is now not being used for those under 60 yrs in a growing number of countries.

And AGAIIN
Science is BEGIND THE MEDICINE on this one. The doctors in hospitals are the ones seeing it. Dealing with it. As always they are the front line.

Again.
Fuck off you steaming piece of shite.
Go study up on
PIVIT.
Educate yourself.

Grow some soul.

It is currently being administered in many countries. No agency has issued a warning. No restrictions have been placed on its use by scientific or regulatory agency. All warnings have been political.

Keep up the abuse (which is admission of defeat in debate) and you are onto ignore.

It is currently being administered in many countries. No agency has issued a warning. No restrictions have been placed on its use by scientific or regulatory agency. All warnings have been political.

Keep up the abuse (which is admission of defeat in debate) and you are onto ignore.

Debate?

Who the fuck are you?

So you quote my post when I ask not to.
AND you cant read.
VIPIT. Look it up. You were a clinical mental health manager? Wow. You are obviously not only an insensitive cunt but unable to read or interpret medical data

As for this??

Where did I say anything about vaccine avoidance?
And if Canada, Netherlands, Germany and I suspect more have decided not to use AZ on women under 60
..why would you doubt their experiences?

You strike me as

1. Stupid
2. Uneducated
3. Illiterate
4. Heartless
5. Disrespectful in the extreme of someone's requests
6. A clone of Sodapop.

Finally...as you put people who cuss at you on ignore..

FUCK OFF YOU SCUMMY SHIT FILLED CUNT WITH FUCKING KNOBS ON

I see you have no real debate to offer.

Sad that you do not understand science or medical ethics.

Sad that you're unable to read medical data.
And are lecturing people here after only signing up to this site after I posted how sick a member of my family is after receiving the astrazeneca vaccine.

Last edited:
Currently under investigation is not proof.

The force behind the investigations is more often political than scientific. It remains recognised as safe in most jurisdictions.

Have you any idea how ignorant your post sounds?
The only problem with putting you on ignore is that I'll miss your crowing announcement that you've put me on ignore.

But I think I can live with that.

I’m so sorry to read this. I know that outcomes vary hugely and prognosis pretty much impossible early on but just in case it’s of any use at all my sort of boyfriend had a stroke 3 years ago although from the sounds of it less severe, and he is fully recovered now apart from energy levels, and apart from from the shock of it.

Back
Top Bottom