Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

The Shag-Yeti's column in the Mail today:

BORIS JOHNSON enters the election fray and declares: There's no doubt that Keir Starmer would be the most dangerous and Left-wing prime minister since the 1970s - Daily Mail (archived)

Samples:

Now, Rachel Reeves says that she wants a cap on private-sector rents. It is a terrible policy. It has always failed. The Vietnamese communists tried it, and the foreign minister later said that it had done more damage to the fabric of the city of Hanoi than the United States Air Force. (...)
He was still in such a muddle about it this week that he held a campaign launch in Kent, but failed to invite the local Labour MP, Rosie Duffield, perhaps because she does not share his bizarre gonadal theories. (...)
Why does he behave like this? Because he is a woke lefty lawyer from North London – he doesn’t even eat meat, only fish (NB British farmers). It is precisely because he is a woke lefty lawyer from North London that he will do nothing to fix the problem of illegal immigration – because it is people like him, after all, who are the main cause of the problem.

gawdalmighty.
heard on the radio news this morning ...
that bojo thinks trump's trial [the one where 12 jurors were unanimous in finding him guilty of 34 counts of felony for fraud] was rigged/unfair and he appears to have parroted trump's comments about it.

I was only just awake, so I'll see if the remarks are repeated and make notes

gawdalmighty.
heard on the radio news this morning ...
that bojo thinks trump's trial [the one where 12 jurors were unanimous in finding him guilty of 34 counts of felony for fraud] was rigged/unfair and he appears to have parroted trump's comments about it.

I was only just awake, so I'll see if the remarks are repeated and make notes
No you heard him correctly:

I assumed he was calling Starmer a "ball-chewing gimp", and was wondering how he knew, but it seems he isn't.

Here's an archived version of the online Mail page, which is not just on the Mail site, but is also paywalled as premium content 🤣
It includes the first couple of hours of the below the line comments. Not an enormous amount of sympathy for the Shag Yeti himself or for his arguments.
And presumably these are people who have paid to read Mail content

Allegations that Johnson & senior members of his Downing Street team were advised to delete material off their phones to avoid Partygate investigations by Will Lewis:

Currently the chief executive of the Washington Post, and previously big boss at the Wall Street Journal, Will Lewis is a British newspaperman who IIRC from Private Eye (passim 2000s-2010s) was the Telegraph head honcho who hired Milo Yiannopouolos (in pre-MAGA/altright grift days) as his spiky-haired, big-on-bullshit-low-on-effort [shades of Johnson] weirdo & misfit-style disruptor tech correspondent.

Last edited:
Allegations that Johnson & senior members of his Downing Street team were advised to delete material off their phones to avoid Partygate investigations by Will Lewis:

Currently the chief executive of the Washington Post, and previously big boss at the Wall Street Journal, Will Lewis is a British newspaperman who IIRC from Private Eye (passim 2000s-2010s) was the Telegraph head honcho who hired Milo Yiannopouolos (in pre-MAGA/altright grift days) as his spiky-haired, big-on-bullshit-low-on-effort [shades of Johnson] weirdo & misfit-style disruptor tech correspondent.
The WaPo shitshow has now managed to serve up a tasty turd blowback chaser to Lewis' fellow DMG alum, Robert Winnett...

Does anyone know why the Eye always refers to Lewis as "thirsty"? Is it an alcohol-related thing, or some metaphorical reference to his ambitions?

Wow… I haven’t yet read the paywalled article, but this has just been posted top of the Telegraph’s website. And not as an opinion piece, but as a main news item

IMG_6046.jpeg

Given what massive cheerleader the Torygraph has been to him, including regular guest article contributions, this is funny as fuck. Talk about rats jumping sinking ship :D

give it 12 months and they been calling him the only man who can bring back the tory party

2s4ui08cadad1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom