Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

He's trying to get the other words linked to the high news story. Because he is a moron with no understanding of how the internet works, but who thinks he knows how the internet works.

nCa2v3h.png

🤣
What the hell is wrong with people:eek:

I'm lost for words on this

I'm struggling to understand that tweet. There are appears to be no link whatsoever between the first paragraph and the bunch of random words that come after it. Is this some kind of Twitter thing I'm too Web 1.0 to understand?

Well at first sight it seems to be from a pretty credible account amirite ?

gA9jCy3.png

But looking a little closer I see it appears to be a very very pro-Putin account. The listed words are all random current twitter hashtags. So I'm guessing rather than an advanced practitioner of religious surrealism this is in fact a badly programmed putin bot.

Bit disappointed I have to say. Still I'm interested to learn that it's #masculinitysaturday even if that mainly appears to be one account dispensing extremely dubious advice.

Well at first sight it seems to be from a pretty credible account amirite ?

gA9jCy3.png

But looking a little closer I see it appears to be a very very pro-Putin account. The listed words are all random current twitter hashtags. So I'm guessing rather than an advanced practitioner of religious surrealism this is in fact a badly programmed putin bot.

Bit disappointed I have to say. Still I'm interested to learn that it's #masculinitysaturday even if that mainly appears to be one account dispensing extremely dubious advice.

Ah, I see now. Gotta love the fake blue tick.

The problem with that picture isn't just that it's poorly executed with some of the wrong people. The problem is the idea it conveys: that Johnson has been betrayed, like Ceasar.

footnote, caesar wasn't exactly betrayed either, the people who offed him were his longtime political enemies. brutus on a personal level maybe, but that's it.

What the hell is wrong with people:eek:

I'm lost for words on this

Just creeping up to 5,000 right now.

From the petition:

“He made a few mistakes but so did Churchill!’”

“#BorisOurPM”

“I do not trust the others especially that sunak”

An alternative take:

“Boris is a venal, incompetent, shitweasel. That even other Tories cannot stomach his craven fuckery tells a tale.

Michael Gove, the human prolapse, thinks Boris is a bit much. Michael. Gove.

I am looking forward to his complete lack of integrity sinking the Tory party into a shit-mire from whence it never returns.”

Last edited:
Just creeping up to 5,000 right now.
There is a rumour circulating on the Tory leadership thread that he might put his name forward to run again not sure how true it is through?

And if he did run again what the hell do Tory MPs do next?

I had a taxi driver today tell me that now Boris is gone, Sunak's going to get in and the muslims will have even more rights. I can see him getting quite a few votes if he did run.

Anyway, with Wallace out I reckon it'll be Sunak. He seems to be the kind of guy who gets what he wants, so it's pretty likely this is going to follow suit.

MasculinitySaturday, femme Sunday with a frock for church, then just androge my way through the week until arse-scratching day comes round again.

Reactions: Ax^
Back
Top Bottom