Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Plane crashes onto A27 at Shoreham Air Show

Let's take cannabis for a start, a drug that has proven links to mental illness.

Yes. Proven that it does not cause mental illness.

Let's take cola cubes, they don't cause mental illness either.

Anything else you'd like to point out that doesn't cause mental illness?

Not really sure why you're bringing this up on a thread about an airshow crash. Been snorting super-skunk perhaps?

He has the same ideas about drugs. He posted it earlier. He might be a Bungle sock puppet.

Bungle, a puppet???

images

Nah

Exactly I actually stated the exact opposite!

Who's the twat now?

You stated your belief that drugs lead to a pointless waste of life and misery. You just didn't propose a ban for them. This is a crap wriggle.

It's still you.

You stated your belief that drugs lead to a pointless waste of life and misery. You just didn't propose a ban for them. This is a crap wriggle.

It's still you.
I didn't say that was my belief, I just stated that I could state that if I wished!

Yes. Proven that it does not cause mental illness.

Let's take cola cubes, they don't cause mental illness either.

Anything else you'd like to point out that doesn't cause mental illness?

Not really sure why you're bringing this up on a thread about an airshow crash. Been snorting super-skunk perhaps?
Why am I bringing it up? Um, I didn't bring it up at all.

And Cannabis has a well known link to mental illness.

"Dishonest" edit? How the f is it "dishonest"? It is exactly what I said, word for word, because it is a direct quote. Talking about drugs, which ones are you on?
I'm on nowt right now.
You edited your post to turn a question into a statement, therefore changing the meaning of it.
So is caffeine a drug, are you going to lump that in as well?
That suggests you don't regard caffeine as a 'proper' drug, whatever that means

Back
Top Bottom