Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mass stabbing at Southport Kids’ Club 29/7/24

So the suspect has now been named.

He turns 18 in just six days time so it seems largely academic as it would've come out anyway next week. I wonder however if his sentence will be any different had he committed the killings after he turned 18? Presumably, unless there's some mental health issues at play, he would be tried and sentenced as an adult but I don't know how the law works.
There must be mental health issues. I cannot concieve of any 'rational' plan to do something like this if it isn't terror related or meant to advance some cause

So the suspect has now been named.

He turns 18 in just six days time so it seems largely academic as it would've come out anyway next week. I wonder however if his sentence will be any different had he committed the killings after he turned 18? Presumably, unless there's some mental health issues at play, he would be tried and sentenced as an adult but I don't know how the law works.

Here is how the law operated in a different case.

There must be mental health issues. I cannot concieve of any 'rational' plan to do something like this if it isn't terror related or meant to advance some cause

I'm more worried about this, which appears to be Starmer going full authoritarian wet dream about surveillance of dissent:

i'm surprised that you didn't realise it already, after the way he's led the labour party for the past 4 years
Yes he should just sit on his arse and let mildness mobs run riot.

Are you insane!

Are you? Do you seriously think the police lack powers to deal with rioters already? Try using your brain rather than charging around like a headless chicken demanding your own rights be taken away because a handful of unpleasant twats threw a tantrum.
I see - you don't mind the odd riot as long as it's not on your doorstep and since I'm not planning or organising a riot I'm not unduly worried about Starmer.

I see - you don't mind the odd riot as long as it's not on your doorstep and since I'm not planning or organising a riot I'm not unduly worried about Starmer.
It's not a matter of "minding," it's a matter of not brainlessly encouraging one shitty situation to be exploited to create another one. As for "since I'm not planning" - yeah says it all that. "Not on your doorstep" indeed. As someone who was, along with countless others, recently declared an extremist by Lord Chalfont for the crime of being an anarchist, and is now watching Starmer basically tell the Metropolitan "spycop" Police it can do what it likes, fuck you very much.

Last edited:
Just noting a thought, but of course there will still be an England next year.

Its very concerning the shear number of riots breaking out, something like five cities now?

Back
Top Bottom