Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Palestine solidarity demos in the UK

Oops... already posted :facepalm:

Funnily enough, posted the other day on Leicester ACG and the Leicester Trades Council Facebook pages:
On that note, good to see FBU members apparently refusing to get involved in removing them:

Tried to find confirmation from the FBU - couldn't see anything from today, but they wrote this about a similar situation back in 2014:

Palestine solidarity demos in the UK

leicester-678x455.png

(Source: video grab)

Hamza Choudhury and Wesley Fofana, Leicester City v Chelsea, FA Cup Final, 15 May 2021

Pogba-678x455.png

(Source: via WAFA)

Paul Pogba and Amad Diallo, Manchester United v Fulham, Premier League game, 18 May 2021

Last edited:
It's bollox. Antisemitism isn't created by events over there. It might be whipped up, but it's not created. He's talking nonsense. Dangerous nonsense.
Tariq Ali is and always has been a tool. Writes quite interesting articles about Pakistani politics for the LRB occasionally but they could be complete bollocks as far as I would know.

Posted some of my photos of the demo on the other thread as did see this one.

Great turnout and glad I went. A lot of young Londoners turned up. Which was good to see. I'd say the majority of the people who went were not the usual lefties but Londoners who wanted to come out to support the Palestinians.

I can remember when anarchists used to go on anti war demonstrations with banners saying: "No war but the Class War!" There was a big absence of anarchists at this event. I think the anarchist class struggle message is very releve t here. As we class struggle anarchists want both the Palestinian and Israeli working class to unite and fight their rulers rather than each other.

I can remember when anarchists used to go on anti war demonstrations with banners saying: "No war but the Class War!" There was a big absence of anarchists at this event. I think the anarchist class struggle message is very releve t here. As we class struggle anarchists want both the Palestinian and Israeli working class to unite and fight their rulers rather than each other.
How can Palestinian Arab workers in the Gaza Strip ally with Israeli Jews in Israel? What would be a demand that would unite them?

Back
Top Bottom