Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Opposition to Islam is not Racism.

I've already stated my opinions(they are not racist) the influx of polish,turkish,iraiq etc over the last few years has made the common ENGLISH man cheap fucking labour

Try standing in our shoes where a job that used to pay 10 pound an hour now pays £5.54 per hour or where a job that used to pay £5.56 an hour now pays £5.54 an hour

I struggle to give me child the things that she deserves over wants because of these immigrants

It makes me fucking SICK

If the BNP weren't such cunts they would have my vote

Why dont you white collar folk fuck off to Kosovo for a year and see how you and you and your family get on

I've already stated my opinions(they are not racist) the influx of polish,turkish,iraiq etc over the last few years has made the common ENGLISH man cheap fucking labour

Try standing in our shoes where a job that used to pay 10 pound an hour now pays £5.54 per hour or where a job that used to pay £5.56 an hour now pays £5.54 an hour

I struggle to give me child the things that she deserves over wants because of these immigrants

It makes me fucking SICK

If the BNP weren't such cunts they would have my vote

Why dont you white collar folk fuck off to Kosovo for a year and see how you and you and your family get on

This is an ironic postmodern situationist sort of thing isn't it ?:confused::eek:

you fucking leftie scum cunts

good day sirs;)I hope albanian/serb/muslim/kosovoans rape your kids(threre quite fond of this apparantley........you fucking hippies)

You're a bit of a prick then Badco. I had some sympathy for your resignation thread, but then it turns out you yourself brought a disciplinary for exactly the same stupid fundamental offence as 2 two other sacked colleagues. Guess it was the Kosovans/Turkish/Albanian peoples' fault then.

Of course it has. But your anger would be better directed against the capitalists who exploit labour, would it not?

You're a bit of a prick then Badco. I had some sympathy for your resignation thread, but then it turns out you yourself brought a disciplinary for exactly the same stupid fundamental offence as 2 two other sacked colleagues. Guess it was the Kosovans/Turkish/Albanian peoples' fault then.

Oh fuck off, you're just what this thread doesn't need.

What's your trade badco?

Scaffolder by trade

But due to influx of immigrants the pay in said jod has dwinddled

i hope TEH state of affairs doesnt effect your kids in years to come

Pig headed bunch of cunts

As i've said.....fuck off to Kosovo and see how much you believe in this bollocks

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thank you:)

LOOOL i dont get you

I was in London in that period.

You a spook?

If I was a spook then I would hardly admit it.

If you were involved in London Classwar at the time and do not know who is referred to as "captain Bollox" (no names obviously) it would seem a little odd.

You obviously know MR Praxis and his "barking" comments .

The initial of what first name was shared by 'printer' ',Little', and Posh ?

Each is as bad as the other

I'm not a thick cunt mate......please:rolleyes:

I didn't say you were, and I don't think you are. I'm just saying that you should put the blame where it truly lies. Its not Johnny Turk's fault, you'd do the same in his position. The fault is with the people who get rich by refusing to pay other people a decent living wage.

I was in London in that period.

You a spook?

If he's a spook with the assigment to pretend he knows Arabic, then I suggest your UK spook department to get one who can do a better job :)

Looks like U75 went through some interesting developments during the month september... I didn't look around yet, but did you have an influx of new members with some rather "outspoken" characteristics?

salaam.

If I was a spook then I would hardly admit it.

If you were involved in London Classwar at the time and do not know who is referred to as "captain Bollox" (no names obviously) it would seem a little odd.

You obviously know MR Praxis and his "barking" comments .

The initial of what first name was shared by 'printer' ',Little', and Posh ?

I've never said that I am or ever was politically active.

Just because I post on here doesn't mean I turn up to pubs to discuss revolutionary strategies.

Back
Top Bottom