Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Opposition to Islam is not Racism.

Loathe whaabism and anything to do with saudi funded Islam crock of shit not that
keen on iraninan backed shia islam either.
suffism seems relatively harmless but no little about it so maybe wrong.

managed a good troll attack against islamanutjobs once about going to iraq to fight the evil ones. were very supportive till I put in the post we must cleanse iraq of the evil sunnis:D got banned for some reason:rolleyes:
Can you (or someone else) explain this post more clearly to me? (was long not around here, maybe I lost my touch with the U75 reality)
Thank you :)

salaam.

Can you (or someone else) explain this post more clearly to me? (was long not around here, maybe I lost my touch with the U75 reality)
Thank you :)

salaam.
it's not just u75 reality you've lost touch with if you can't understand that post. didn't they teach english at your school?

Your correspondent protests that he is strongly opposed to "Wahabism" and to the form of Islam promoted by the Saudi princes and their minions. He's also dead against Sunni as well as being none too fond of the strain of Islam promoted by the Iranian clerics either. But the Sufis get a cautious thumbs up.

:)

Thanks for the translation. I don't see the Iraq-theme as having much relation to all that but you can't get everything in life ;)

Back
Top Bottom