Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Opposition to Islam is not Racism.

I didn't say you were, and I don't think you are. I'm just saying that you should put the blame where it truly lies. Its not Johnny Turk's fault, you'd do the same in his position. The fault is with the people who get rich by refusing to pay other people a decent living wage.

quite -why blame someone who has moved to get a better life . I did why can't he ?

I didn't say you were, and I don't think you are. I'm just saying that you should put the blame where it truly lies. Its not Johnny Turk's fault, you'd do the same in his position. The fault is with the people who get rich by refusing to pay other people a decent living wage.

If jonny turks and pawely polands weren't over her it wouldn't be the case where blame had to lye with anyone

I can understand i sound like a cunt or biggot or racist or whatever but its not the case I just want better for english/british/uk people and its not whats on offer at the moment,i can remember better from when ten years ago when i was a teen and from tales of my father/uncle etc of wages been even better ten years prior

I believe whole heartedley that every person should be treat as an equal i have a multi ethniciaty family even to my own daughter but it just drags me down the state of affairs in this mighty country called ENGLAND

OK i am a racist but that doesnt take away from the points ive made

its like sayig youre a leftie so any leftie jokes you have ever made must be used to damn you.........dear fuck you'd have a lampost up ur arse by now if that was the case

Racists don't tend to fare too well for very long, is all.
You'll either get chased off or banned.

I've been a member on here for nearly three years and you decide to jump on one post i've made

IM NOT A RACIST IM A REALIST

IM NOT A NAZI IM A NATIONALIST

You forget cunts like me hated Maggie aswell

I've been a member on here for nearly three years and you decide to jump on one post i've made

Oh, my enemy's enemy is my friend and all that Jazz?

You can fuck off of your own free will if you want to, Layabout.

So you think Britain should be for Britons yes?

Where were you born then?

I see this idiot brags about taking copious amounts of drugs/alchohol, is sacked and calls the Union cunts, because they no doubt see him as a danger to himself and others.

Fucking racist loser. :mad:

I see this idiot brags about taking copious amounts of drugs/alchohol, is sacked and calls the Union cunts, because they no doubt see him as a danger to himself and others.

Thanks for looking at my profile:)

I wont go into the union thing but....please....feel free to have a look at my profile:)

Typical of Labour resorting to underhand smear campaigns......CUNTS!!!!!!!11111ONEONEWONWONWONWON

Back
Top Bottom