Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Opposition to Islam is not Racism.

I notice you are a new poster and have a slightly Islamic sounding name. :hmm: All the same I shall respond as if you are not trying to troll.

so new posters who have islamic sounding names must be trolls - right :confused:

My name is in admiration of those scholars in the middle east who advanced science (in this case booze) when europe was in the Dark ages - until Islam stopped science in their own domains more effectively than the Catholics did in theirs.Islam STOPS a people who have been proven in the past to be extremely science and research conscious to waste their time learning the Koran.

So because Islamaphobia CAN be used as a cover for Racists then it must be stopped .Thereby shouting down legitimate dissent.

So because Islamaphobia CAN be used as a cover for Racists then it must be stopped .Thereby shouting down legitimate dissent.

If I was a catholic, then I reject all other religions and believe that mine is the only truth representatioin of the Lord.

Does it make me a racist coz I reject the C of E version of the bible?

so new posters who have islamic sounding names must be trolls - right :confused:

No.

You are a new poster, you have chosen a middle eastern sounding name and you have started this thread.

Posters who join and quickly start contentious threads that often lead to heated discussions and bunfights are often trolls. You are evidently familiar with the term troll, which suggests you are also aware that this gambit is provocative, so I'm surprised that you are surprised see such suspicions voiced.

The majority of people in this country are white and brought up in catholic or protestant churches.

They might be white, but church? You've GOT to be kidding. About 20% of the population, tops, are regular church goers (including non-Xtian faiths)...

Theophobe implies that I fear or Hate God -which I don't because I don't believe in any such entity.I'm also not bothered about pointless religious rituals that aren't actually oppressing anyone. Thailand's buddhism for instance .

TyranaCredophobia perhaps - the fear of Tyrannical belief.

Does that mean your scared of raptor jesus?

RaptorJesus02.jpg

And there always seems to be a big gap between those spending a disproportionate time of criticizing Islam as a monolithic religious entity and those who just don't care for religious influence. Funny that.

Interesting how Al manages to tar all "anti-racists" with the same brush, don't you think? :)

Islam needs a new Reformation, Britain went through all this in the 14th to 18th C , but in time developed a generally moderate approach to religion, maybe excluding NI and now of course the Catholic Church is retreating into bunker over abortion, etc.

Islam needs a new Reformation, Britain went through all this in the 14th to 18th C , but in time developed a generally moderate approach to religion, maybe excluding NI and now of course the Catholic Church is retreating into bunker over abortion, etc.

violent and bloody is one way of describing the reformation. Not sure the islamic world really needs more of that sort of thing.

oh I just realised the raptor jesus meteor has Captain Kirks KHAAAN face in it. megalolz

They might be white, but church? You've GOT to be kidding. About 20% of the population, tops, are regular church goers (including non-Xtian faiths)...

"Brought up in the church" usually means that they were baptised, and got dragged to church until they were old enough to wangle out of it, mate! :D

"Brought up in the church" usually means that they were baptised, and got dragged to church until they were old enough to wangle out of it, mate! :D

But that's just it, the majority in this country aren't bought up in the church - I don't even think the majority of people in the UK are baptised anymore...

But that's just it, the majority in this country aren't bought up in the church - I don't even think the majority of people are baptised in the UK anymore...
<pedant>I think you mean: I don't even think the majority of people in the UK are baptised anymore.</pedant>

Is that true, though? I hope so.

I'm Anti Catholic ..thats OK apparently because I went to a Catholic School ,I have a Catholic Set of First names.

I'm Anti Baptist ..Is that OK =after all I'm not one and never have had much connection with them but they seem an intolerant bunch with their avsurd literal belief in the Bible - thats OK too it seems.

I'm Anti Islam -for all the reasons that I'm anti catholic and Anti Baptist but apparently That's NOT OK .Even though I am Anti Islam because first and foremost it oppresses its own adherants I can be set upon by people who claim that my "islamaphobia' is all about "racism" apperently because most muslims are 'brown' and I am not.

Most Anglicans are Black but I can be Anti CofE without being racist too .Anyone care to explain why ?

No it's not it is because you are a ferverent Zionist:rolleyes:
And Pro white western cultural imperialist,:eek:
Chauvanist against other people & cultures
Bordering on Racist.:mad:
Why don't youjust be honest about it?:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom