Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Northern Winter Soiree - 3 December in Hebden

Will you be coming to the soiree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last time I looked, Dorset, Hampshire, Cornwall, Somerset etc were on the southern side of the north/south divide and by no means would the denizens be happy with the London comparison. As far as I can tell, similar things happen in the North too. The last Northern meet in Chester was considered borderline by some.
When I first went down to Dorset on Norman Tebbit's bike I saw a sign above a pub door that said..."No scousers"

The line was drawn then ;)

It's not where you live it's the fire in your heart ;)

Last time I looked, Dorset, Hampshire, Cornwall, Somerset etc were on the southern side of the north/south divide and by no means would the denizens be happy with the London comparison. As far as I can tell, similar things happen in the North too. The last Northern meet in Chester was considered borderline by some.
they're Southwest - a totally different lot of weirdos ;)

Snortherners :D I met someone from Clapham at work yesterday :thumbs: "Yeah, I'm keeping my accent too"

Me & my partner are on for this do :thumbs: It's added to the BUY TICKETS list, which is getting quite urgent considering winterval is coming up. Can you believe it's November next week?? :eek:

Being extradited to Scotland by helicopter to ensure you don't escape? What have you done? :hmm:
I think he's just been offered a cheap thrill and is dumping us for something he thinks is better.
Never mind him Barleybabes, he'll come running when I realises what he's missed.
Also, if he thinks I'm still going to be Dame of Honour and you're Best Man then he'd better start working on regaining our affections.

I think he's just been offered a cheap thrill and is dumping us for something he thinks is better.
Never mind him Barleybabes, he'll come running when I realises what he's missed.
Also, if he thinks I'm still going to be Dame of Honour and you're Best Man then he'd better start working on regaining our affections.

He's a cheap old tart really. :rolleyes:

Fuck off you sad fuckers. It's a work thing and I get to go up in a smellycoptor :D

I was a bit pissed off when I realised it clashed with seeing you two and I did try to skive out of it but I get a weekend with the Mrs in Glasgow out of it. I even thought about asking you lot to change the date because you know I miss you both x

The weekend after (9th dec) Narnia is moving in.:oops::):oops: The last time I saw you two together actually I was telling shirl (well red faced whispering) about us being together in that pub in Spankchester. You've both been pivotal in my new life so you can either stop sulking and come to the housewarming or get your frocks on and be at the wedding ;) ;)

Please yourselves :thumbs:

Fuck off you sad fuckers. It's a work thing and I get to go up in a smellycoptor :D

I was a bit pissed off when I realised it clashed with seeing you two and I did try to skive out of it but I get a weekend with the Mrs in Glasgow out of it. I even thought about asking you lot to change the date because you know I miss you both x

The weekend after (9th dec) Narnia is moving in.:oops::):oops: The last time I saw you two together actually I was telling shirl (well red faced whispering) about us being together in that pub in Spankchester. You've both been pivotal in my new life so you can either stop sulking and come to the housewarming or get your frocks on and be at the wedding ;) ;)

Please yourselves :thumbs:
You need to take photos from the helicopter and post them on here. :)

I'm going to be at the craft fair thingy 'til 4pm and I thought you lot were meeting earlier than that. I suggest you meet at the Shoulder of Mutton in the square like we did that other time and you can all start without me. You can decide what time you're rocking up farmerbarleymow but don't go getting lost on the moors again before you get here.
You can nominate someone to send me text updates so I'll know where to find you (or come and bail you all out) :)

Back
Top Bottom