Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 16th June

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 23rd June

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • 30th June

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm not sure if we are going to make this - according to booking.com its cheaper to stay in a hotel Rome than a room in Hebden Bridge, and a train return ticket from London will be £111.80 each. Yikes.

We'd like to come if we can afford it.

Can you get to Leeds or Manchester on a cheapy deal?

According to trainline its the same to leeds - and £86.90 each to manchester +£13.50 to HB. Will look for better deals when you all decide on the date.

its not yet the end of jan, so you take your time Shirl (but if you could decide in time for those planning rail travel that would be handy.)

I suppose the deadline would be the date when the cheap advance tickets are released, so three months before the first possible date. So she has one month from today.

So far as I can see these are the only definite dates people have given. We can't go off the poll as I've no idea who voted for what and some people will have voted for a few.
I suggest people quote this post and add their preferred dates in. Once people add dates use the latest version to quote. If that doesn't make sense then I have no other ideas so ask Barleybabes :)
I've put my favoured dates in but and completely flexible atm.

19th May
sojourner

26th May
kalidarkone
S☼I

2nd June
S☼I
sojourner
Shirl

9th June

Shirl

16th June

23rd June
sojourner
Shirl

30th June

So far as I can see these are the only definite dates people have given. We can't go off the poll as I've no idea who voted for what and some people will have voted for a few.
I suggest people quote this post and add their preferred dates in. Once people add dates use the latest version to quote. If that doesn't make sense then I have no other ideas so ask Barleybabes :)

19th May
sojourner

26th May
kalidarkone
S☼I

2nd June
S☼I
sojourner
Shirl

9th June

Shirl

16th June

23rd June
sojourner
Shirl

30th June

27 th is great..... But I can do any date but have to request not to work and do that 8 weeks in advance. So whatever date is decided is fine.

When is the cut off for deciding the date?

19th May
sojourner

26th May
kalidarkone
S☼I

2nd June
S☼I
sojourner
Shirl

9th June

Shirl

16th June

23rd June
sojourner
Shirl

30th June
I can’t do 19th May or 16th June, but I think the other dates are ok at the moment

Update so far. Come on the rest of you, where's your dates.
19th May
sojourner

26th May
kalidarkone
S☼I
Friedaweed
farmerbarleymow
neonwilderness
Dovydaitis
2nd June
S☼I
sojourner