Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

U75 northern meet. June 23rd. Do you wanna camp?

Who wants to camp on the weekend of June 23rd in Hebden Bridge?

• Total voters
So we need somewhere where nothing ever happens, and where no one wants to visit so the price of B&B's is more reasonable...

Birmingham?

Immingham?

*If we actually do decide on Grimsby or Immingham - or indeed Birmingham - I fear that some personal crisis might magically appear as we approach the date, sadly, and with great regret, forcing me to pull out.

Just saying...

the last two urban meetups in Brum (and surrounding areas) have been a blast.

Urban meet in Bewdley would be quite convenient for me..
Bewdley%20Grab%20Hire.jpg

steam trains, a safari park, lots of pubs, interesting little shops, Wyre Forest, very pretty, easy trip from Birmingham.

I spoke to the owner and the campsite at hutton roof crag is available. Its cheap. there will probably be nobody else there. We can have a fire and be noisy. Its right by the crag . Its about three miles from the M6 - so not hard to get to. Facilities are basic - stone outhouse with bog and sink, cold water tap (its natural spring water btw). Nearest pub is a couple of miles away. people getting public trasnport an be picked up from nearest train station (clapham or settle).

map

Google Maps

Hebden is out the question cos of the festival. So we can go with this one or others can put up alternatives and we can vote.

Back
Top Bottom