Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Northern Winter Soiree - 3 December in Hebden

Will you be coming to the soiree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a missed call from my taxi at 12:40, so that means I must have left Hebden around 11:30-12:00? Surely not!

Unless I fell asleep on the train or something :hmm:

I have a missed call from my taxi at 12:40, so that means I must have left Hebden around 11:30-12:00? Surely not!

Unless I fell asleep on the train or something :hmm:
You got the 11.30 train from Hebden or at least I think you did. We dropped you at the station just after 11pm and would have waited for the train with you if the station hadn't been locked up and I was more than desperate for a pee. I've no idea why I couldn't just go behind a bush :facepalm:
We must have spent 2 hours in Marshall's bar and in that time we'd been drinking littles bottles of wine :facepalm::D

You got the 11.30 train from Hebden or at least I think you did. We dropped you at the station just after 11pm and would have waited for the train with you if the station hadn't been locked up and I was more than desperate for a pee. I've no idea why I couldn't just go behind a bush :facepalm:
We must have spent 2 hours in Marshall's bar and in that time we'd been drinking littles bottles of wine :facepalm::D
Two hours of wine?! No wonder I feel like shit :D

The last thing I remember is asking the barman if we could vape inside.

Surprisingly no knees were bloodied. There was a mild heart attack when it was pointed out that I had booked to do a week's volunteering in shropshire over the date of your wedding :eek::eek::eek:
Normal breathing was resumed on Monday morning when I was able to change my dates :D
I knew you'd be fed up if you had to change the date of the wedding :)
I'd of moved the wedding. Whoar Lass would on been a bit mythed but then she get's you lot too :D

Anyway she's moved in today. You know how much that means to me more than most ;)

We'll be seeing you about wedding rings soon. x

Best behaviour now lad, now she's moved in :):thumbs::D

I'm well pleased for you x

eta, you won't still make her use the bath in the back garden will you? :hmm:

Quite a while ago we talked about organising a walk up in the hills around the Ribblehead Viaduct - maybe we should do that in the early months of next year. We could all sing like the hikers did in the Fast Show. :cool:
Great idea Barleybabes. Get on with organising it :)

Back
Top Bottom