Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Northern Winter Soiree - 3 December in Hebden

Will you be coming to the soiree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh fuck, I didn't think of that :facepalm:

Mind you, we'd never have all got in Al's car.

Sorry babes :(
No worries :D

Onto other matters; please don't let me get as smashed as last time? I'm on my own and there's no idiotproof colour-coded system of underground conveyances to deliver me home here >.<

Aww. Wish I could have made it. Hopefully we have another in the new near, and it can be further from home.

Oh my goodness. I'm very 'over tired' today. I hope you got home OK Fez909. Wolfie was worried that I might pee in the car so dragged me home sharpish. I managed to hold on til I got home. :D
Over tired as well here :oops::facepalm:

Don't remember much but I woke up in my own bed, so that's good. Vaguely remember being in a car with wolfie :hmm:

Really good night, again. Thanks northerns :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I've been in fine fettle today. :)

Maybe the several miles of walking insulated me from the effects of booze...

Missed my planned train as I instantly forgot the directions to the station when I left the pub. Walked up and down a bit with no luck, dodged into an alleyway to have a piss - and got a cab to drive me the no doubt 100 yards to the obviously well hidden Hebden station. :hmm:

Got home at midnight after dodging the drunken hordes in Manchester city centre, but not before thinking it a good idea to pop into the 24 hour Spar and buy lots of multi-packs of crisps. :confused:

I've been in fine fettle today. :)

Maybe the several miles of walking insulated me from the effects of booze...

Missed my planned train as I instantly forgot the directions to the station when I left the pub. Walked up and down a bit with no luck, dodged into an alleyway to have a piss - and got a cab to drive me the no doubt 100 yards to the obviously well hidden Hebden station. :hmm:

Got home at midnight after dodging the drunken hordes in Manchester city centre, but not before thinking it a good idea to pop into the 24 hour Spar and buy lots of multi-packs of crisps. :confused:

You should have come with me and 5t3IIa if you ended up getting a cab anyway :)

We ended up stuck at Mytholmroyd station for aaaages after some oddball fight on the train between a couple of meatheads involving some Polish (I think) guy. One of the meatheads kept running up to the train shouting 'Benji I love you' to the Polish guy whilst his mate twatted him. It was all very strange.

You should have come with me and 5t3IIa if you ended up getting a cab anyway :)

We ended up stuck at Mytholmroyd station for aaaages after some oddball fight on the train between a couple of meatheads involving some Polish (I think) guy. One of the meatheads kept running up to the train shouting 'Benji I love you' to the Polish guy whilst his mate twatted him. It was all very strange.

Sounds like an average night out in Yorkshire. :thumbs:

I can recall the Shoulder of Mutton then the Nelson's wine bar followed by the Trades. What happened next? Me and Fez909 ended up in Marshall's bar but I can't seem to remember you others leaving :confused:

Back
Top Bottom