Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

It's not my fault you can't properly pay attention to what people have posted on here, which is your responsibility and not mine. Thats all I have to say about it really m'lud.
Uh, I'm getting "I'm only here to stir up fuss and be a distraction" vibes from this one.

Since it offers little in the way of either information or entertainment, I think I'm binning it.

Farage's cunning plan to become the next Tory Prime Minister takes another dastardly step nearer to completion

Elsewhere in other domestic news, the i newspaper reports Nigel Farage's Reform UK is vowing to go toe-to-toe with the Tories in every seat at next year's general election. The paper says the party, which contested the 2019 general election as the Brexit Party but failed to win a single seat, has given "cast-iron guarantees" to top figures that it will not do a deal with the Conservatives.

Can you name one?
UKIP took 3.8 million votes in the 2015 GE, obviously there's a bunch of factors there but UKIP, and Farage, being perceived as different -and so an alternative - to other politicians was part of the appeal. UKIP not only attracted disaffected previous Tory voters but also those that were previously non-voters.

Saw a clip of this cunt asking country in-breds why they enjoyed the Boxing Day (non) fox-hunts.

The inbreds all struggled to say the ssme thing:

"Well it's an English tradition isn't it"

No it's not you fucking in-bred cunts, it's barbaric animal cruelty.

Fucking cunt, Farrage.

It's simply the case that Farage is the most competent British politician there is as things are. He can get things done, they're mad things but they get done. Yet another reason why party politics is utter garbage.

Last edited:
When I was in my 20's, I went for a boozy weekend in Blackpool with some mates. This was long before such things as Photoshop but there was a booth on the sea front that had lifesize cutouts of famous people and you could have your photo taken with them. To the whooping of my more than slightly inebriated friends I had mine taken with the model Samantha Fox. The guy told me to stand with my arm around her (or rather the cardboard cutout of her) waist so my hand gave the photo 'depth' and made her look more realistic. Other than that the fact that I was more casually dressed than the Frog Lord (and Ms Fox being topless was a lot more casually dressed than the woman in the picture above) the picture I had taken looked just like the one above especially the pose and the goofy expression.

Not sure how useful that will be, they’ll be dining out on the ‘victim’ status for months.

Back
Top Bottom