Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

Are you up for it? I think you are!

If I’ve pegged you right, you want to think for yourself.

You’ve had enough of being told what to do.

;D trying to get people to listen to a daily broadcast that is ... err ... telling people what to do with their money.

;D trying to get people to listen to a daily broadcast that is ... err ... telling people what to do with their money.
Although Southbank Investment Research Ltd, the publisher of Fortune and Freedom, is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, the editorial content in Fortune and Freedom is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The editorial content is for general information only; it gives no advice on investments and is not intended to be relied upon by individual readers in making (or not making) specific investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

My ad blocker was temporaily disabled yesterday and this fucking ad came up on YouTube. Last fucking thing I wanted to see.

TBF those videos are probably the most important things to see about Farage* - we see him on TV all the time playing his character of saying the unsayable, fearlessly slaying the woke, common sensing etc etc but with them you see the real him and he is deliberately trying to scam his own supporters out of a couple of hundred quid each.

* not including the plane crash photo

Farage has been spotted today, towing his caravan, to go on a caravan holiday while watching carry on films, and eating fish and chips. Farages caravan has a huge sticker of Boudica on the back of it.

Last edited:
What the fuck have I been watching on YouTube that I get served this advert ? :mad:

View attachment 290377
It’ll be posting on here, tracked by one or other of your devices. I get this ad a lot, and also stuff for buy-to-let courses and investments, because whatever algorithm it is it isn’t able to distinguish between slagging something off and being interested in it. Also used to get ‘uniform dating’ a lot because clearly I want to fuck a copper too. My Twitter feed is also full of absolute ringpieces like Grimes and Watson. Thanks bots.

Reactions: tim
It’ll be posting on here, tracked by one or other of your devices. I get this ad a lot, and also stuff for buy-to-let courses and investments, because whatever algorithm it is it isn’t able to distinguish between slagging something off and being interested in it. Also used to get ‘uniform dating’ a lot because clearly I want to fuck a copper too. My Twitter feed is also full of absolute ringpieces like Grimes and Watson. Thanks bots.
I mostly get adverts for funeral plans. Checking the history on this browser I see the last YouTube video I watched was Mae West singing 'Criswell Predicts'.

I don't have any of there problems. Ever thing of using a decent anti=tracking plugin such as uBlock Origin and an ad blocker?

yeah fair enough I'm on an actual desktop computer most of the time, those extensions don't seem to be available on Ipad or phone

Back
Top Bottom