Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

Some activity happening. Roads have been sealed off.

Police seal off roads near to where Nicola Bulley went missing
Considering the tik tok videos of sofa sleuths now descending on the surrounding woodland to dig it up and the ghouls turning up to cheer on their YouTube heros trampling over peoples back gardens and worse :mad: hopefully its to defer those idiots , this may be a good thing but a sad state of things if they have to do that to keep them away
Just hope its not anything more sinister

Last edited:
This entire affair has been quite overwhelming to "live through"

*For the people of a  very small village
*For the Bulley family
*For the police, good and bad
*For the media, bad and good
*For TikTok users, predominantly bad, whose desperate hunger for attention and 'reach' manifested in public order offences, trespass, harassment and wasting police time.

Both Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris got it long before anyone else: in this age of 24-hour news, nobody is safe: not even the dead, and particularly not the family of the dead.

They’ve found her body in the river. RIP
Well theyve found A body is it wrong for me to hope its the body of a tik tok sleuth instead who got a bit too close to the river edge with a spade and selfie stick and she is still out there somewhere hiding from debt , mental illness , alcoholism or something

Last edited:
Just been on Facebook and turns out the body was moved back after they searched that area ….

Crafty or what
“Today, a Lancashire Police spokesman said officers were called to reports of a body in the river, less than a mile from where Ms Bulley was last seen, at around 11.35am.”

I think the thread has heard quite enough theories, so I post the above for information and without further comment.

Final thoughts...

Above the tidal bit.
Faulding is a Walt.
Hope this will bring the family some closure, though that always seems like a somewhat empty thing to say, and I imagine speculation will continue for a while yet. And RIP to her.

Just been on Facebook and turns out the body was moved back after they searched that area ….

Crafty or what

When I heard they'd found the body I thought, well at least the people with all the crackpot theories will have to recant or at least shut up. But of course nothing of the sort will happen. The body will be fake, or planted, or some other bullshit that somehow provides proof they were right all along.

Just really, really hope the ghouls at least leave the family alone now. But again, that's probably a fool's hope :(

Back
Top Bottom