Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nicola Bulley Missing

Look at this fucking idiot
Why is he any different from the press, does he not have an NUJ card? Journalists are absolute cnuts anyway would sell their life for a story I can remember royal footage spying on people from a mile away via telephoto lenses , listening in to peoples conversations using parabola mics why is this man any different (ps they are all despicable)

Why is he any different from the press, does he not have an NUJ card? Journalists are absolute cnuts anyway would sell their life for a story I can remember royal footage spying on people from a mile away via telephoto lenses , listening in to peoples conversations using parabola mics why is this man any different (ps they are all despicable)
You mean a press card? NUJ is a union.

Some journalists do absolutely brilliant work, but stomping around someone's garden or trying to monetise the grief of a family with some ludicrous 'I Speak To The Dead' machine is a mark of a piece of self aggrandizing piece of shit, not a journalist.

There are strict rules about what a NUJ Press Card can be used for: NUJ press card - rights and duties. I very much doubt he possesses one.

Some journalists do absolutely brilliant work, but stomping around someone's garden or trying to monetise the grief of a family with some ludicrous 'I Speak To The Dead' machine is a mark of a piece of self aggrandizing piece of shit, not a journalist.

There are strict rules about what a NUJ Press Card can be used for: NUJ press card - rights and duties. I very much doubt he possesses one.

I bet these two have NUJ cards, which doesn't stop them loitering at the scene and importuning the locals:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LDC
In fairness to her she was giving a press conference...not searching the undergrowth for a bed doddy.

But I can understand how some might see the outfit as more suited to a high profile lawyer in a fancy pants law firm....
I can't. It looks perfectly fine to me. I had colleagues who dressed similarly in the heated office environment I used to work in. They had cardigans, jackets, coats, etc to put on to go outside in.

I wonder if the media have confused Rebecca Smith with the entirely different female superintendent with brown hair from the February 4th press conference, who was in uniform presumably as she wasn’t a detective superintendent?

Link here

Petronella Wyatt's pretty poisonous as I recall, on a par with the people they get to write the Mail's sidebar of shame type stories. ETA and largely only there because of nepotism with her famous dad you suspect

Petronella Wyatt's pretty poisonous as I recall, on a par with the people they get to write the Mail's sidebar of shame type stories. ETA and largely only there because of nepotism with her famous dad you suspect

Cant see reference to Petronella Wyatt?
Article is written by a Tony Durkin.

I must be missing something..

Sorry I was linking to an old article with the cop from a previous conference a few weeks ago, not coverage of the one which Wyatt tweeted about

Back
Top Bottom