Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

NHL

Are you an Islanders fan then?

i'll watch any two teams play hockey, i just love it.
i was an islanders' follower when i was married (she worked at hofstra and the rink was across the street). different sort of crowd, much better experience.

i'll watch any two teams play hockey, i just love it.
i was an islanders' follower when i was married (she worked at hofstra and the rink was across the street). different sort of crowd, much better experience.
Did you play?

I used to roller-skate as a kid but I've never had a chance to ice skate.
I played a lot of rugby in my youth but I'd have definitely played hockey if I'd lived in Canada.

Slick Willie gets the second.
Both breakaway goals.
36 for the season for Nylander.

2-0

Matty hatty denied by an offside. Would have been his 7th of the season. 2 more goals has taken him to 57 and another for Nylander takes him to 38 goals and 89 points.

4-2 up against the Caps at the end of the 2nd.

Good bounce back from last night's disappointing 3-4 loss to the Flyers.

Matty hatty denied by an offside. Would have been his 7th of the season. 2 more goals has taken him to 57 and another for Nylander takes him to 38 goals and 89 points.

4-2 up against the Caps at the end of the 2nd.

Good bounce back from last night's disappointing 3-4 loss to the Flyers.

good. caps have to lose to give the oilanduhs a chance to climb back up.
14 games left, there's enough time, but ...

What happens to all the hats that get thrown on the ice when someone gets a hat trick?
Do they sell them on for charity or just throw them back into the crowd?

Rats, Caps get a shorty to bring it back to 4-3.
Bloody Ovechkin gets his 2nd.

Lol, Nylander gets his 2nd 15 seconds later and Bertuzzi makes it 6-3 another couple of minutes after that.

5 point night for Matthews in the end with 3 assists to go with his 2 goals. Now on 57 and 89.

2 goals for Slick Willy moving him up to 38 goals and 91 points.

7-3 at the buzzer.

14 games to go so 70 and 50 goals for Matthews and Nylander respectively could be a bit ambitious now. 100 points each is a possibility though.

Last edited:
6-3 final score but Samsonov hurt stretching to try to save Edmonton's 3rd goal.
Matthews scores an empty netter to get him to 58 goals.

Comfortable 5-1 win against the Caps.
No 60th goal for Matthews though despite 10 shots on goal.

Any tips for catching NFL games? I already pay for mlb.tv so can't really fork out for another American sport!

Every single game live.

in related news,

Teams in Minnesota and Toronto have sold between 13,000 and 19,000 tickets for home games. Montreal has even sold out the 21,000-seat Bell Centre for a game in mid-April. But New York has seen the lowest turnout numbers in the league: UBS Arena on Long Island has yet to see more than 5,000 fans for a single game since the season started in January.

...but who will make the sandwiches if the ladies are playing hockey? ;)

Mass brawl, all 5 skaters from each side sent to the dressing room with 1 min to go.
Samsonov gets a shut out in his first game back after injury.

Back
Top Bottom