Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Luke 'the Nuke' Littler - 16yo darts prodigy

The speed at which they’re playing is breathtaking. And frankly, even if I were any good at throwing darts, I’m shit at maths and would probably need 30 seconds of hard thinking using a calculator before each of my throws to work out what to aim for next.

Even the cameraman knows in an instant which part of the dartboard to zoom in at the crucial stages of a game. Genuinely impressed at that too.

I count one leg so far that there have been consecutive sets of three darts with missed doubles. One iffy game in five sets.

The speed at which they’re playing is breathtaking. And frankly, even if I were any good at throwing darts, I’m shit at maths and would probably need 30 seconds of hard thinking using a calculator before each of my throws to work out what to aim for next.

Even the cameraman knows in an instant which part of the dartboard to zoom in at the crucial stages of a game. Genuinely impressed at that too.
Thousands and thousands of repetitions are gonna help. But yeah it is impressive.

As an aside thought, I love tennis and play it myself, but I find it hilarious how literally an unruly toddler in the distance is enough to put a professional tennis player off and the umpire demanding the child is silenced, while dart pros play their best through an orgy of noise, chants, and banter :D

Back
Top Bottom