Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

National Action to be proscribed as a "Terrorist Organisation"

Been a bit para this last couple of weeks for some reason. Finally surfaced in a nonsense post. Gonna knock it in the head for a while. Apologies. No harm done I hope.
Don't apologise to that cunt please m8. He's been spamming forums with deranged pro-fascist shit for at least 10 years.

Seconded. Stick the macho fascist on ignore.
He's not "macho" ffs. On here, he'll shout about the need to persecute refugees and advocated the rape and murder of an anti-Assad Syrian woman but it all translates into absolutely fuck all "irl". He blubbed like a babby when some scumbag he claimed was his mate got Duterted by the IRA.

Do we think any other groups could be banned? Or are people basically in agreement that NA have made it very hard for the state not to ban them?

Do we think any other groups could be banned? Or are people basically in agreement that NA have made it very hard for the state not to ban them?

There isn't a pressing need to ban NA, it is just theatre. The state has a tonne of methods at its disposal to crack down on small groups and it has the resources to do it too. As others have said, they can ban NA and tick the box of "having done something". Then watch the ripples of recrimination spread across the far right pond.

My guess would be that if they had a shopping list that they would also try and ban some Islamic groups or if they were particularly desperate they could find some people who are supporting anyone who goes out to fight ISIS on the basis that they are connected to weaponry in some way. Or manufacture some spurious group connected to the Informal Anarchists or whoever the fuck they were?

Which is a drop in the ocean compared with imperialism. Your move.

Imperialism was long before my time, the murdering scum calling themselves Irish nationalists were not. BTW, both sides. The purportedly Protestant murdering scum as well as the purportedly Roman Catholic.

By your example, we should be chiding the Italians for murdering Boadicea.

The UDA, The IRA and all the other paramilitary boys gangs. Engaging in peaceful means is just way too sissy for them. Much better to slaughter innocents.

There's scant difference between all these flag waving boy bands. But I guess there's always going to be groupies...

Of which Magnus appears to be one.

Imperialism was long before my time, the murdering scum calling themselves Irish nationalists were not. BTW, both sides. The purportedly Protestant murdering scum as well as the purportedly Roman Catholic.

By your example, we should be chiding the Italians for murdering Boadicea.

Northern Ireland is the result of British Imperialist manoeuvres in Ireland. So you can thank them for Irish Nationalism. Not before your time at all, is it?

The UDA, The IRA and all the other paramilitary boys gangs. Engaging in peaceful means is just way too sissy for them. Much better to slaughter innocents.

There's scant difference between all these flag waving boy bands. But I guess there's always going to be groupies...

I thought you were putting your hobby horse away?

There isn't a pressing need to ban NA, it is just theatre. The state has a tonne of methods at its disposal to crack down on small groups and it has the resources to do it too. As others have said, they can ban NA and tick the box of "having done something". Then watch the ripples of recrimination spread across the far right pond.

My guess would be that if they had a shopping list that they would also try and ban some Islamic groups or if they were particularly desperate they could find some people who are supporting anyone who goes out to fight ISIS on the basis that they are connected to weaponry in some way. Or manufacture some spurious group connected to the Informal Anarchists or whoever the fuck they were?

I absolutely agree with the final point - it does make you wonder, given the protestations regarding how big the threat to the UK allegedly is, why more groups have not been banned - especially given the move towards preventative interventions across the legal framework.

How quickly Ian Gow is forgotten

The IRA claimed responsibility for killing Gow, stating that he was targeted because he was a "close personal associate" of Thatcher and because of his role in developing British policy on Northern Ireland.[28]

the fact that the government ignored his ideas never crossed there minds lets kill someone

Back
Top Bottom