Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

National Action to be proscribed as a "Terrorist Organisation"

problem is "leaderless resistance" bullshit can get a few people killed the cunt who went on a nail bombing campaign left all the right wing groups as they were just talking and not willing to commit to starting a race war:facepalm:.
Its just like the various islamic nutjobs while IS and the like might offering funding and help to a jihadist their perfectly happy to take credit if somebody decides to stab a kuffar for allah.

Points moot if you get killed by a signed up member of a terrorsit group or some lone nutjob inspired by their beliefs your still dead.:(

when you start tweeting that dead mp's would be a good thing praising a murderous nut job who shares your repellent views and doing everything possible to be the go to Nazi group.
No real surprise that the state thumps you plus MI5 hates going further north than watford:D

I think they have a base in Leeds.

Reactions: JHE
problem is "leaderless resistance" bullshit can get a few people killed the cunt who went on a nail bombing campaign left all the right wing groups as they were just talking and not willing to commit to starting a race war:facepalm:.
Its just like the various islamic nutjobs while IS and the like might offering funding and help to a jihadist their perfectly happy to take credit if somebody decides to stab a kuffar for allah.

Points moot if you get killed by a signed up member of a terrorsit group or some lone nutjob inspired by their beliefs your still dead.:(
I hate to break it to you but we are all going to die. all of us.

One question, though. I notice C18, Redwatch and Blood & Honour are still not proscribed. Or are they still providing valuable service to the SB and Thames House?

Stormfront is particularly amusing at the moment. National Action was the state discrediting Nationalism. Even though Nationalists agree with their views. And the state is controlled by Mossad lest we forget.

Although I don't understand why the state would simultaneously use National Action as a means of discrediting Nationalism and then ban it when it was doing such a good job of it. That remains unclear.

Thinking (far too hard) about it there must be some sort of lesson, or allegory, that can be drawn for the path of radical groups from the underground towards recuperation or state control from the path followed by the above pop group "Fuzzbox" from their early days as (the quite charming) "We've got a fuzzbox and we're gonna use it".

A lesson for us all in that journey I'm sure...

I'm kind of surprised at how badly prepared NA seem to be for this happening. Co-founder Ben Raymond wrote an article for the Daily Stormer which was published Sunday arguing the suggestions NA were about to be proscribed were fabricated. All the ones I've seen talking about this online seem to be saying they're going to keep going and appeal the ban, which means a lot of them are going to be liable for lengthy prison sentences from Friday onwards

I'm kind of surprised at how badly prepared NA seem to be for this happening. Co-founder Ben Raymond wrote an article for the Daily Stormer which was published Sunday arguing the suggestions NA were about to be proscribed were fabricated. All the ones I've seen talking about this online seem to be saying they're going to keep going and appeal the ban, which means a lot of them are going to be liable for lengthy prison sentences from Friday onwards
most sensible groups would simply change their name and keep going

If they were sensible they wouldn't have given the state the opportunity to proscribe them. I'm listening to a podcast at the moment where one of their supporters appears to be shocked they're being banned, suggesting it's because they're "pro-white". I can't tell if they're too thick to realise they're getting banned for the support for political violence, even if they're shit at it.

Genuinely interested as to what this is -

A source told the Sunday Mirror authorities had uncovered some “deeply disturbing information” about the activities of some National Action members.

most sensible groups would simply change their name and keep going
In theory, changing the name isn't an effective work-around because aliases can be treated the same as the proscribed organisation. In practice, as you say, it's probably not that simple as it has to be shown that the alias is ostensibly the same as the banned outfit.

I think it's still worth doing though. Apart from the fact that they are breaking the law and should be seen to be sanctioned, it must be disruptive to them on some levels even if it's only simplifying the process of freezing and seizing assets and resources. It may never be done but it'll piss them off. And that's good.

In theory, changing the name isn't an effective work-around because aliases can be treated the same as the proscribed organisation. In practice, as you say, it's probably not that simple as it has to be shown that the alias is ostensibly the same as the banned outfit.

I think it's still worth doing though. Apart from the fact that they are breaking the law and should be seen to be sanctioned, it must be disruptive to them on some levels even if it's only simplifying the process of freezing and seizing assets and resources. It may never be done but it'll piss them off. And that's good.
maybe it opens them up to drone strikes.

Look at the quality of mps of the main partys:oops:
Then ukip meps:eek:
Then local councillors
Then the swp and bnp
And finally the founders of national action and their 100 strong aryan freedom fighters :rolleyes: its not like UK mainstream politics attracted the best and the brightest and national action are so far from the deep bit they are in the toddlers play pool its so shallow:D

They could get round proscription fairly easily if they significantly changed the group and got a new name, but they'd need to drop all the proto-terrorist stuff. It's kind of funny seeing them totally ignore all the lessons older fash have learnt about how to navigate the UK's race relation laws etc. They've got a number of members being investigated or arrested for things which more experienced fash have learnt over the years. Larry Nunn from Northampton wrote an article on his Western Spring blog the other day desperately trying to explain to them how to be a racist in public without going to jail.

Back
Top Bottom