Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

A subject access request is asking an organisation to hand over any documents they hold that refer to you. I'm fairly sure the police can claim an exemption if the documents are part of an ongoing inquiry, say for example one regarding conspiracy to commit criminal damage...

Last edited:
A subject access request is asking an organisation to hand over any documents they hold that refer to you. I'm fairly sure the police can claim an exemption if the documents are part of an ongoing enquiry, say for example one regarding conspiracy to commit criminal damage...
And even if he is allowed to see it, they probably need to go through everything pertaining to him to make sure no one's written "Oh FFS, not this tosser again!"

A subject access request is asking an organisation to hand over any documents they hold that refer to you. I'm fairly sure the police can claim an exemption if the documents are part of an ongoing inquiry, say for example one regarding conspiracy to commit criminal damage...
Iirc the origanal DPA in the 80s exempted the police entirely from the act. But since then it was changed to include them but i'm pretty sure anything about ongoing investigations is still exempt.

Edit:

1710356929402.png

Last edited:
Iirc the origanal DPA in the 80s exempted the police entirely from the act. But since then it was changed to include them but i'm pretty sure anything about ongoing investigations is still exempt.

I’d have thought that absolutely everything on force information systems and PND would be exempt. SARs are a thing in policing, but AIUI only to criminal record history on the PNC via ACRO.

Wouldn't have been much use turning up without one though, so not surprising few people complained at the voting station.

Back
Top Bottom