Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Johann Hari admits copying and pasting interview quotes

Private journalism school in the US -lower standards of entry

but where is he getting those 'standards' from?

money.jpg

The Independent stitched them up - and becuse it's the same sort of middle class liberal running both operations they thought they wouldn't get turned over. They did though.

He still thinks he's right to be a lying cunt as well - in fact, he was so right he foretold what would happen and why:
In my work, I’ve spent a lot of time dragging other people’s flaws into the light. I did it because I believe that every time you point out that somebody is going wrong, you give them a chance to get it right next time and so reduce the amount of wrongdoing in the world.

A bit like not jesus, but one the greats - surely?

In my work, I’ve spent a lot of time dragging other people’s flaws into the light. I did it because I believe that every time you point out that somebody is going wrong, you give them a chance to get it right next time and so reduce the amount of wrongdoing in the world.
I thought it was because you enjoyed getting risk free vindicative inaccurate lying cunt-faced kicks in at you enemies. Didn't realise that your apotheosis was in the post.

Bingo!

Notice the i did two things wrong fail ti mention that he did both things wrongs for a decade and quite pretty bloody often. No, two offences are all that need to talked about to the world.

If he's smart he'll cut his losses and not come back. He's a joke in the UK now. There'll be plenty of liberal news outlets in the States stupid enough to take him on. That way everyone's a winner, good fucking riddence.

If he's smart he'll cut his losses and not come back. He's a joke in the UK now. There'll be plenty of liberal news outlets in the States stupid enough to take him on. That way everyone's a winner, good fucking riddence.
Same people here, that's how he both managed to do this and now to get away with it.

Same people here, that's how he both managed to do this and now to get away with it.

True, but he can probably do without everyone apart from his mates sniggering behind their hands every time he writes something. To the rest of the country he'll be like Andrew Neil in his vest.

Back
Top Bottom