Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

Absolutely. There are 2 politicians, one of them now dead, who are being talked about today
Well that means I don't know the dead one as the two mentioned, one with widespread rumours a few years ago and the one now, are both very much alive.

I wonder if anyone is going through the Waterhouse report for names and links right now?

I had a go earlier but its not obvious where to start and much of the point of that report seems to have been to present something to the public that didnt have a libel risk, unlike the suppressed council report. I doubt I'll be able to find much in the way of interesting links between people via the web, its going to take a journalist with contacts to do it and I sort of presume this would have been attempted when the report first came out.

I had a go earlier but its not obvious where to start and much of the point of that report seems to have been to present something to the public that didnt have a libel risk, unlike the suppressed council report. I doubt I'll be able to find much in the way of interesting links between people via the web, its going to take a journalist with contacts to do it and I sort of presume this would have been attempted when the report first came out.
You would hope/think so - but looking backwards from now might bring a few things into relief, things that may have appeared as just co-incidental or trivial. Might not of course, but i do hope some journo is making the effort.

(and yes, before anyone starts, i know we should be doing this ourselves and so on)

Yikes! Is David Icke going to get a bit of credibility from all these allegations of former PM's and higher echelons of the establishment being involved in a peado network?

Peas.jpg

what a peadophile likes

tumblr_m0zrhuLPaW1r4uzjno1_400.jpg

what a paedophile likes

Well that means I don't know the dead one as the two mentioned, one with widespread rumours a few years ago and the one now, are both very much alive.

The one who is dead is the one mentioned in the quotes by Tom Watson. Where he states that it is not him that he is referencing. Edwina Currie made allegations about this dead guy (who died in 95) at the weekend, which is perhaps why there was some confusion (and continues to be, on twitter at least) about who is talking about who at the moment. The one who Tom Watson was talking about, is the one that Garek not so delicately hinted the name of through his posting of pictures earlier in this thread.

The one who is dead is the one mentioned in the quotes by Tom Watson. Where he states that it is not him that he is referencing. Edwina Currie made allegations about this dead guy (who died in 95) at the weekend, which is perhaps why there was some confusion (and continues to be, on twitter at least) about who is talking about who at the moment. The one who Tom Watson was talking about, is the one that Garek not so delicately hinted the name of through his posting of pictures earlier in this thread.
Just to clarify, the Currie stuff was from her autobiography from 2002, and Nick Davies had already written about it in the 90s. This wasn't new stuff so to speak.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...o-10-mp-tom-watson-demands-probe-8224702.html

Normally you'd expect a PM's response to be 'how very dare you' to Watson, 'if you have anything give it to the police'. They are all so keen to be 'responding' and not playing politics that he now has to be polite (though at one level Cameron wouldn't be that damaged if anything came out about the Heath period, not massively even about the Thatcher era). To make an obvious point, he also doesn't want to get on the wrong side of Watson if this particular bit of the puzzle becomes his latest dog with a bone thing.

Again, without naming the living, we can expect a few 80s Tory+Rentboy stories re-emerging in the next few days (in the Mirror?). I'd be delighted if every fucking abuser gets caught and arrested - and any politician or similar who has exploited over 16s getting the treatment. However, just a chance somewhere down that particular track it could spill over into a degree of homophobia too.

From Nick Davies back in 98

...police now invest relatively little time in the surveillance of public toilets where gay men go cottaging. The one thing that is likely still to trigger such an operation is a complaint that under-aged boys are involved – unless, that is, the toilets in question happen to be those behind the Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand, in which case, under the terms of a long-standing Metropolitan Police policy, the operation will take place only if it has the approval of an officer of the rank of commander or above. According to experienced London officers, the reason is that those toilets are used by High Court judges and barristers, and the Metropolitan Police have always said they do not want to encounter such a powerful offender without special authority.

Was interested in Savile's extreme pro-israel stance. In light of recent revelations - did Mossad know?

If Mountbatton was a paedo and best mate of Charles, how about Savile's connection with Mountbatton?

I honestly don't know what to believe, but assembling what is irrefutable, leads me to the conclusion that there is too much, from too many disparate sources, to believe other than there is a great festering boil that needs to be lanced.

There is a huge problem though. Where are you going to find a ' clean ' organisation to bring all the evidence together, to make the links between individuals and ' rings ' or ' networks '?

Just from reading this thread, it is clear that some of those allegedly involved are in very high places indeed, people in a position to ensure that a few will go down, and the rest will not.

It sickens me to my stomach. It makes me ashamed to part of the same species as these people.

Probably the most sickening thing, is the feeling of complete impotence. I have no faith in this being resolved honestly.

I honestly don't know what to believe, but assembling what is irrefutable, leads me to the conclusion that there is too much, from too many disparate sources, to believe other than there is a great festering boil that needs to be lanced.

There is a huge problem though. Where are you going to find a ' clean ' organisation to bring all the evidence together, to make the links between individuals and ' rings ' or ' networks '?

The hive mind at work - the internet collective is slowly starting to pull the threads together. The amazing thing is that so much of this stuff has already been out there- from scandal sheets such as scallywag to long forgotten reports and rumours. The dangers of a witch hunt are real but it is becoming more and more apparent that some of the rumours are true.

Well he claims to trust the course as she has been correct before, and two other people have backed up what was said....who knows though.

Back
Top Bottom