Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

Does anyone know when his dementia set in, and how that overlaps with the timeline of investigation/prosecution?
No, but he was certainly acting as a legislator post diagnosis. I'm not sure how many of the instructions he made post diagnosis (as in the rough time line I did below) were under Power of Attorney?

Writes book - 2008
Diagnosed with alzheimers - 2009
Dec 2012 - delivers speech in Lords
Dec 2013 - house raided
Oct 2014 - 'on leave'
March 2014 - has mental capacity to pass his mansion to the kids, one of whom is linked to the DPP
April 2015 - Milord will not be charged, due to mental capacity
April 2015 + a few days - It's okay, I'm fine! Can I come back to work?"

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

Of individual cases, there's plenty. Of established rings there's also plenty. Of "high level" rings there's very little, which is in itself (given frequency of tendency to paedophile criminality across the population, from supposedly-minor "non-contact" sex offences like internet grooming or flashing at children, all the way to major offences involving penetration) intriguing.

No, but he was certainly acting as a legislator post diagnosis. I'm not sure how many of the instructions he made post diagnosis (as in the rough time line I did below) were under Power of Attorney?

Writes book - 2008
Diagnosed with alzheimers - 2009
Dec 2012 - delivers speech in Lords
Dec 2013 - house raided
Oct 2014 - 'on leave'
March 2014 - has mental capacity to pass his mansion to the kids, one of whom is linked to the DPP
April 2015 - Milord will not be charged, due to mental capacity

Ta.

Please post a link regarding what you are referring to with that last entry on your timeline as my memory tells me you are mischaracterising that one but I could be wrong.

Does anyone know when his dementia set in, and how that overlaps with the timeline of investigation/prosecution?

Supposedly around 2009 (first diagnosis).
As was said when one of my great-uncles was first diagnosed though, in a significant minority of cases the problem isn't "Alzheimers", but some other set of effects of age and systems failure.

Personally I'll be keeping any cynicism directed at how solicitors etc attempt to use things like dementia, and not much towards the question of whether he has dementia at all.

I have no problem believing he has dementia, especially as I think I saw footage of him from some years back where it already seemed like he was starting to unravel around the edges. I doubt I'll go looking for it though because I'm not going to play the armchair diagnostics game on this one.

Personally I'll be keeping any cynicism directed at how solicitors etc attempt to use things like dementia, and not much towards the question of whether he has dementia at all.

I have no problem believing he has dementia, especially as I think I saw footage of him from some years back where it already seemed like he was starting to unravel around the edges. I doubt I'll go looking for it though because I'm not going to play the armchair diagnostics game on this one.
but it is the urban way :mad:

Reactions: tim
to be fair it's not like senility or dementia sets in the moment the diagnosis is made, is it. there is some time before mental incapacity is complete.
Yeah, absolutely (my Dad's just gone through a similar process. 2 years ago he could sign things for himself, now he can't, but it would be hard to say when he crossed the line). It's just there's an obvious suspicion his mental capability has fluctuated depending on whether he wanted to remain a Lord versus wanting to avoid facing the beak.

Any chance of a mass delete? we'd only lose half a dozen meaningful posts if you just scrubbed the last 5 pages.
That's a reasonable idea. Not pages but posts. Of course, posters still have the ability to go back and clean up their own self-important shit. My patience is very thin with regard to this thread and I'm more in a hammer mood than a shovel mood tbh.

Thanks very much, I had hoped so, but am still sad about the way things were handled ages ago (not by you I don't think).

Please post a link regarding what you are referring to with that last entry on your timeline as my memory tells me you are mischaracterising that one but I could be wrong.
Yes, I am (mischaracterising it) - deliberately, to be honest. I was so pissed off that around the time they announced he wouldn't be prosecuted due to mental incapacity it turned out he had personally written to the Lords asking for a leave of absence. It's a minor point - and what I wrote was factually incorrect. However, the implication was he was making a conscious and capable choice to remain in the Lords (even if on leave of absence), at the very point his incapability was being given as the reason to keep him out of court.

edit, oh, yes and that was the link:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/janner-asked-for-absence-from-lords-31158561.html

I think it to be most important that the high level "live suspect" cases be prosecuted with preference, speed and harshness.
What irks is they get to long to think about their escape route and I'd like to see some of the coppers being charged too (wasting police time, anything CRAP to pin on their CV).

Bloody hell - it's stunning that you lot can't see how cosy you are...

Yep, delete all my posts.

Delete my profile if you like, it will just be further evidence of you intolerance.

Back
Top Bottom