Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

The reason urban it tolerating the idea is because it is only you who has chosen to take the interpretation that it is offensive, presumably, given your long track record of doing this, because it suits your self-obsessed agenda to make that assumption.

Now STFU and leave the thread alone.

Unfortunately for Diamond there are at least a handful of counsellors and psychologists on this thread that can see through his "me me me" agenda.

You are correct - "exotic girls" - was the term, which, in a way because it makes it sound more like cruising, is even more offensive.

I am not going to let this rest.

It is a slur that will not stand, which would not be tolerated for any moment in day to day life.

What do you find offensive about it? You have on a number of occasions claimed to have had relationships with 'girls' (your description) from faraway places.

tumblr_lh1g9s9vNG1qeocdjo1_500.png

You are correct - "exotic girls" - was the term, which, in a way because it makes it sound more like cruising, is even more offensive.

It is a slur that will not stand, which would not be tolerated for any moment in day to day life.

I can understand you feeling sore about the 'exotic girls' remark, but can I suggest you take it to the mods, and not drag it out on this thread. The subject matter on here is painful for many of us, what we don't need is protracted arguments about unrelated matters.

No, no.

This is this thread. This is the forum for discussion.

There are no other fora better suited.

You are a spineless apologist for an idiot who thought they were making a great point through the medium of racist prejudice,
Go to the mods, start a thread in feedback, do what you want - I'm sure that can also incorporate an analysis of the harm you would do to another poster if you were ever in a room together. But leave this fucking thread alone.

What do you find offensive about it? You have on a number of occasions claimed to have had relationships with 'girls' (your description) from faraway places.

What is important about those people being "exotic girls"?

What does it illuminate or even mean?

Why mention it?

The insinuation is not difficult to decipher...

Go to the mods, start a thread in feedback, do what you want - I'm sure that can also incorporate an analysis of the harm you would do to another poster if you were ever in a room together. But leave this fucking thread alone.
i'm not sure the mods would look kindly on a complaint by a poster who had threatened or intimated the use of violence against another poster.

I think this is a tad disingenous. Whatever our views of posters on here, is it really on to make cheap jibes in this way. Why did you write 'exotic girls', out of interest?

I'd say "you need to read the background to all this", but frankly I'm not going to, as subjecting anyone to the hell of half a dozen threads Diamond has shat on would be too horrible.

Back
Top Bottom