Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

So do I. You could lead by example, since you seem so exercised by the standard of Urbanite discourse. You could start with the irritating tendency some posters seem to have of wrecking threads by endlessly rehearsing their own inadequacies.

That doesn't actually mean anything.

I am genuinely astonished that urban has got to a point in time when criticising people for having "exotic girlfriends" is anything of any weight at all!
Only you have made the link between girlfriends and exotic girls, and seen it as a negative one. Just You

This is crazy!
no, Just You

It's not a question of banning the speech - but when was it ever remarkable or wrong or, more to the point, when was the idea of an acceptable sense of "exotic girlfriends" conjured up and decided to be defended?
it hasn't been by anyone, Just You

I think a lot of people need to take a long, hard look at what they are choosing to write.
No, Just You

I said Exotic girls.
There is no reference to your girlfriend is there.
You did that all on your own.
Which says more about you and how you percieve your girlfriend.
I agree with your concerns, perhaps you should go and have a quiet word with your self.
Or at least a little lie down now.
Arse

I think this is a tad disingenous. Whatever our views of posters on here, is it really on to make cheap jibes in this way. Why did you write 'exotic girls', out of interest?

I realise this is pretty distasteful, but given the accusations against him, getting 'rewarded with an ice cream' is a bit, well, twisted. Fucking hell. :(

I cannot begin to describe how I feel when someone accuses me of going out with "exotic girls" and another person reflects that I might consider my girlfriend an "exotic girl" when I dispute that.

I swear, if I heard that in person I would do all in my power to hurt them as much as possible for their extreme prejudice.

You need to look at yourselves long and hard. You truly do.

I realise this is pretty distasteful, but given the accusations against him, getting 'rewarded with an ice cream' is a bit, well, twisted. Fucking hell. :(
A cynic might suggest that it was a little show put on with the intention of garnering sympathy.

Incidentally, given that these are now active court proceedings, should we now be being careful to observe the traditional niceties? (general question, not aimed specifically at you, Wilf)

A cynic might suggest that it was a little show put on with the intention of garnering sympathy.

Incidentally, given that these are now active court proceedings, should we now be being careful to observe the traditional niceties? (general question, not aimed specifically at you, Wilf)
True, on both counts. In fact, I'll go back and edit something I said earlier - purely out of respect for Ed/the mods.

I cannot begin to describe how I feel when someone accuses me of going out with "exotic girls" and another person reflects that I might consider my girlfriend an "exotic girl" when I dispute that.

I swear, if I heard that in person I would do all in my power to hurt them as much as possible for their extreme prejudice.

You need to look at yourselves long and hard. You truly do.
For what it's worth, I read the thread on dating which this all relates to. I thought you were being a tad provocative on there, but I have absolutely no evidence that any of your international relationships were anything other than just that - dating. As such any insinuation there was anything else in play was out of order. But when you start apparently threatening posters with violence, you've lost it. If you still have any complaints, report the relevant posts. But for fucks sake stop shitting on this thread.

You're the only one whose used that term on this thread.

You are correct - "exotic girls" - was the term, which, in a way because it makes it sound more like cruising, is even more offensive.

I am not going to let this rest.

It is a slur that will not stand, which would not be tolerated for any moment in day to day life.

I think this is a tad disingenous. Whatever our views of posters on here, is it really on to make cheap jibes in this way. Why did you write 'exotic girls', out of interest?
It was (e2a my original post) a surprisingly accurate parody of how Diamond so often derails threads. So not disingenius at all. Suggesting that I had called or indeed even inferred that it was a reference to his girlfriend was a straight up lie on his part.

It was a surprisingly accurate parody of how Diamond so often derails threads. So not disingenius at all. Suggesting that I had called or indeed even inferred that it was a reference to his girlfriend was a straight up lie on his part.

Fair enough, but why the 'exotic girls' comment? I haven't been on the boards as much lately, so am not aware of all dynamics on here.

It was (e2a my original post) a surprisingly accurate parody of how Diamond so often derails threads. So not disingenius at all. Suggesting that I had called or indeed even inferred that it was a reference to his girlfriend was a straight up lie on his part.

You are truly pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom