Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How much evidence is there of long term high level UK paedophile ring?

I'm not a barrister because I'm not a blowhard, unlike you.
no no you've never ever ever boasted about all the pro bono work you claim to do. you've never told us ad nauseam that you know something of the law. tho' what it is you know has always remained something of a mystery.

Anyway, fun as it is to provide Diamond Geezer with the iota of encouragement he needs to go off on one, let's return to our regularly scheduled pervs...

I am still struggling to see the Zionism/child abuse angle?

Perhaps ViolentPanda is in the best position to explain this?

How does Zionism relate to child abuse Violent Panda?

Diamond, if you want to hide behind the 'hasn't been tested in court/found guilty', by all means do so. But there's sufficient 'evidence' out there from previous investigations, the police astonishment that he wasn't initially charged and all the rest for the reasonable person to think there is a very good chance he did the things he's accused of. In this case, where there won't be a conventional trial, that's probably as good as it will get in terms of establishing what happened. IN those circumstances, with real victims who have been terribly abused when at their most vulnerable, your trolling proceduralism is out of order.

edit... as said much better by existentialist in 5803

Oh good, I thought, 3 unread pages of one of Urban's best threads to catch up on over potato scones and a cup of juice. Then I saw Diamond had posted and understood why. Can we either ignore the little prick or petition a mod to get him kicked off this so-far rarely sidetracked thread please because it would really be a shame to have nearly 200 pages of sensible thread ruined.

Anyway, fun as it is to provide Diamond Geezer with the iota of encouragement he needs to go off on one, let's return to our regularly scheduled pervs...

It will be interesting to see/hear the evidence against Janner (rather than the charges), given the possibility of tie-ins with other alleged crimes by other politicians and senior Civil Servants. Will it be rehashing of similar tales, or is there something there that's made it worthwhile for the head of the CPS to row back on her original decision (which she's unlikely to have done only through the weight ofpublic opinion)?

The herd of hard of thinking gather, mewling.
Well lets get this over quickly then,
Diamond: spurious accusation based on misquoting another poster.
Urban 75: No ones saying that
Diamond: what, no one wants to take me on so I can demonstrate my brilliance
Urban 75: Fuck Off Diamond
Diamond: Pro Bono
Diamond: Exotic girls
Diamond: how dare you call me a sex pest
Diamond: this is a fucking outrage, I'm of
Urban: Right where were we before all of that.

That should save a good 10 pages or so.

Oh good, I thought, 3 unread pages of one of Urban's best threads to catch up on over potato scones and a cup of juice. Then I saw Diamond had posted and understood why. Can we either ignore the little prick or petition a mod to get him kicked off this so-far rarely sidetracked thread please because it would really be a shame to have nearly 200 pages of sensible thread ruined.

So you muse on 200 pages everyday, do you?

Or are you a pompous so-and-so perhaps....?

Diamond, if you want to hide behind the 'hasn't been tested in court/found guilty', by all means do so. But there's sufficient 'evidence' out there from previous investigations, the police astonishment that he wasn't initially charged and all the rest for the reasonable person to think there is a very good chance he did the things he's accused of. In this case, where there won't be a conventional trial, that's probably as good as it will get in terms of establishing what happened. IN those circumstances, with real victims who have been terribly abused when at their most vulnerable, your trolling proceduralism is out of order.

edit... as said much better by existentialist in 5803

I think he should definitely be tried.

His lawyers' maneuvers are quite frankly ridiculous.

But what I find a tad distasteful is that this man appears to have been deemed guilty long before trial.

Well lets get this over quickly then,
Diamond: spurious accusation based on misquoting another poster.
Urban 75: No ones saying that
Diamond: what, no one wants to take me on so I can demonstrate my brilliance
Diamond: Pro Bono
Diamond: Exotic girls
Diamond: how dare you call me a sex pest
Diamond: this is a fucking outrage, I'm of
Urban: Right where were we before all of that.

That should save a good 10 pages or so.

"Exotic girls"

What the fuck is this?

I think he should definitely be tried.

His lawyers' maneuvers are quite frankly ridiculous.

But what I find a tad distasteful is that this man appears to have been deemed guilty long before trial.
That's because he is fucking guilty.

(allegedly)

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see/hear the evidence against Janner (rather than the charges), given the possibility of tie-ins with other alleged crimes by other politicians and senior Civil Servants. Will it be rehashing of similar tales, or is there something there that's made it worthwhile for the head of the CPS to row back on her original decision (which she's unlikely to have done only through the weight ofpublic opinion)?
I do wonder if that's the reason they're so anxious not to have him appear - it is possible that, in his delusional burbling, he might incriminate himself further, or perhaps even others. I imagine it could be in some people's interests to characterise him as a lone abuser, but there could be people trembling in the corridors of power at what he knows and could let slip.

ETA: talking about Janner here, not Diamond Geezer. Sorry about that, Diamond.

yeh but diamond knows only one bit of law - about the presumption of innocence - which he deploys at every opportunity. please don't deny him his moment of glory as he shows his small piece of law.
“The little bit (two inches wide) of ivory on which I work with so fine a brush, as produces little effect after much labour.”

- the one and only time Diamond and Jane Austen will feature in the same post. Even the monkeys tapping on the typewriters of infinity will never achieve this again.

Fuck you.

I will not have my girlfriend described as an "exotic girl" because she comes from a different country in order for others to make cheap currency of their xenophobia.

Fuck you.

That is not going to happen.

If I happen to shit all over your precious thread, have no doubt that I will sink it because I will not have that, not for one moment and I will persist in sinking it relentlessly.

Ridiculously nasty behaviour by a bunch of total cowards.

Don't know why you sent a private message demanding a public explanation & apology.

Explanation: post #5830, stated because I for one am bored of you hi jacking threads,
Apology: No chance, now fuck off Diamond.

What are you getting at by "exotic girls", you revolting individual?

Back
Top Bottom