Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Goldthorpe bonfire

Only as part of the Yorkshire and Humber region. Andrew Brons BNP was elected in 2009. In 2012 he left the BNP and continues as a MEP.
The massive vote base came from the towns around Bradford, Halifax and Leeds due to the campaign by the BNP to divert the real reason for peoples lives being shit away from the social injustices being imposed by central policies and instead blame the old scapegoats of race and 'lefties'. People at the end of their tether will jump on the racist bandwagon because it it easy and requires no actual thought.
The good folk of Goldthorpe, Thurnscoe and Bolton on Dearne are Labour through and through. Check the make-up of Barnsley council.

https://www.barnsley.gov.uk/news-and-events/news/2012/may/local-election-results-2012

Mind you, I've heard that Wath-upon-Dearne is home to a school with at least one alumnus to be utterly ashamed of. :hmm:

Seeing that video shows what a big turnout there was, and a real mix of ages. The 'March for England' isn't going to achieve a tenth of that even, is it?

According to the local paper from where I used to live 'London came to a standstill' I pointed out on their FB page that '21,000 on a very small route in a very large city were dwarfed by the amount of people that actually bought Ding Dong'

Seeing Goldthorpe was a welcome change from the 'tidal wave of guff' we've been swimming in sense she died

Go mourn the death of that twisted evil fucking whore. Hope you choke on your tears.

I fucking hated thatcher but is there any real need to use language like this?

Im guessing if Obama croaked it you'd be happy with people using terms like nigger?

I fucking hated thatcher but is there any real need to use language like this?

Im guessing if Obama croaked it you'd be happy with people using terms like nigger?
I was using language to bait the troll. Think what you will of that, and draw other comparisons in to try and make your point, quite frankly, I'm way to high to give much of a fuck :)

no point trying to point out to the peasants how they come across
tory_boy.jpg

Thats you that is....only without the good looks,intelligence,wit or charm

Fucking Hillman Avenger or Morris Marina. Much less cred than even an Austin Allegro!
the avenger had overdrive on some models whilst the allegro had no redeeming features whatsoever
oops no not the avenger the hillman hunter but i do remember a few boy racer types hotting up the avenger not something you might consider doing with the allegro

One last one

"Grandaughter of miner throws (milk?) bottle at the remains"

CM130417_134.jpg

The area in Goldthorpe where this took place was subject to a compulsory purchase order several years ago.
Folk were paid up and moved on. The re-development was to include new social housing and a new civic centre. Guess which Government stopped the funding?
Also, all money raised on the day of this event has gone to a local aid centre and fund for distressed retired miners and their families.
Don't bother ya tory scumbags, we will look after our own......Again!

Pickmans..why do you act in such a troglodyte manner? Is that all you are able to do? it is kind of pathetic.all that bluster and swearing.

These are the figures (https://www.gov.uk/government/stati...vailability-and-consumption-1853-to-2011) for the sharply declining number of coal mines open each year under those Labour Governments.
1964 545
1965 .. 504
1966 .. 442
1967 .. 406
1968 .. 330
1969 .. 304
1974 .. 250
1975 .. 241
1976 .. 239
1977 .. 231
1978 .. 223
1979 .. 219