Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

This is rather amusing, particularly the girlie screaming from the hitherto hard man. Though I have mixed feelings over how the officer was not able to control the dog properly:

Clown-on-clown violence.

I don't think dogs should ever be used in these situations. Not least because most police have shit for brains and their ability to control their dogs seems patchy at best.

Your wife should blow the whistle on her line manager if it affects the way vulnerable children are treated.
It's the admin not clinical side and the team is very small sometimes three, sometimes two in the room. If the team was still based in the local hospital such behaviour would not be possible but the team is now based in a victorian house a couple of miles from the hospital. It would be my wife's word against that of her manager and without doubt she would have to leave her job, no one would put their head above the parapet to back her, wall to wall Tories or Reform.

As for the 'iilegals, stop the boats' bullshit we are on the South East Coast and what makes it even worse is that both my wife's parents came here on boats (ships) from the Caribbean.

Never, ever move outside London unless you have no other choice.

So many people over the last day or two calling LBC to complain bitterly about being labelled 'far right' by someone, whining I just want to be proud of being British, less immigration, less wokeness, I'm not far right I'm just normal, one of the silent majority!

Nobody but nobody pointing out that 'far right' isnt an identity or a character flaw but a political position, and if you hold those opinions and promote those talking points THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU FAR RIGHT YOU DICK :facepalm:

This is rather amusing, particularly the girlie screaming from the hitherto hard man. Though I have mixed feelings over how the officer was not able to control the dog properly:

Must be a pretty good singer, that's at least a 4 octave range.

You think the counter-demonstrators will diffuse the situation and make the streets more peaceful?
I think that letting fascists roam the streets unopposed will make the streets far less safe. And leaving the police to deal with fascists on their own is not going to resolve the issue as anyone who remembers the last few years - or eg cable street - will know

But Elon Musk is retweeting because he sympathises with SYL, not because he is concerned about civil liberties. Can't imagine him being concerned if these powers were in response to BLM protests.
Indeed. But the expansion of fr isn't going to be used solely or even mostly against people we here dislike

You think the counter-demonstrators will diffuse the situation and make the streets more peaceful?
No, it is risky to be involved, but the idea of it is to try and outnumber the fash so they see they aren't welcomed and don't feel emboldened to escalate their violence.

This violence probably comes from the fact they had an unopposed 20,000 strong demo in London which made them feel like they have the country behind them.

Back
Top Bottom