Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

Quite happy with that start, although when i got rid of Gallagher, i did have a look at a couple of Brighton midfielders before thinking that Rodri was a safer bet. Hopefully he will be in the long term.
Congratulations on your wonderful start to the season!

i forgot to do my team selection yesterday (i did a transfer on sunday to try and avoid a price rise)

at one point i had 12 points' worth of villa player on the bench.

i feel a bit less :facepalm: now it's only 4 points...

Fortunately I left Martinez in rather than Pickford.

Also fortunately I also didn’t sell Jesus in order to buy Haaland.

Last edited:
My 'sell Jesus' plan led to very predictable results. Will now probably spend 8 points rearranging things to get him back :D

Swapped my captain from Jesus to Salah. :facepalm:
especially annoying now as I really dont want 'pool to win by more than 2 (so a certain team remain bottom) and I've got Trent in, so Palace better not score

Last edited:
Nunez sent off in tonight's game.

The hilarious icing on the cake for what was probably my biggest ever fantasy decisions disaster. Its a good thing I find this level of failure funny, having made wildcard moves which left me 25 points worse off than doing nothing. Never mind, even though it will take me ages to recover a respectable position in leagues and overall rank, if I ever manage it. But after spending 8 points on transfers last night I am really happy with how my team looks on paper, which has taken the edge off my regrets.

Bloody hell; pretty sure my squad value was £100.1m last night, now it's £99.8m! :eek: :(

109 players have gone down in value so far this week! Two of them twice (no surprise that those are Man Utd players).

12 players have risen in price so far this week, one of them twice (Martinelli).

I've made such a mess of this season that Im far behind in points already. But at least my team is now worth 101.4m, although if I sold everyone then I'd only be able to cash in on 0.4 million of that rise (ie 4 of my players have gone up in value two or three times so far this season).

109 players have gone down in value so far this week! Two of them twice (no surprise that those are Man Utd players).

12 players have risen in price so far this week, one of them twice (Martinelli).

I've made such a mess of this season that Im far behind in points already. But at least my team is now worth 101.4m, although if I sold everyone then I'd only be able to cash in on 0.4 million of that rise (ie 4 of my players have gone up in value two or three times so far this season).
Yup, I can't actually cash in on my one price rise (Zinchenko) at the moment.

Still not entirely clear on the game mechanics reasoning for why you only get half the 'profit' when selling a player.

Back
Top Bottom