Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

I dont think his press conference comments will make the flag change.

Speaking about Erling Haaland's fitness, Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola said: "He feels better but we have training this afternoon. We will assess in a few hours.

"We will see how he is feeling, if he is fit. After we will decide.

"It’s not 24 hours. I will know in two hours if he is ready to play or not."

I got incredibly lucky and tuned into the FPL streamers just as the news hit.

Particularly lucky as for some reason I thought the deadline, the one that is routinely 11am almost every week, was 12pm :confused: :facepalm:

Thought he might be on the bench, so he's still my VC; can only hope Kane doesn't pick up a stomach bug :hmm:

VCs and benches will be really tested all round, this week!

I was going to roll a transfer for once but then the Foden benching news leaked out so I sold him for Almiron. Captained Salah, although I also have Kane so that was a bit of a dilemma. Saka was another captaincy option I didnt go for.

And if I'd had more time then I could have used spare funds to get either TAA or Darwin Nunez or Jesus or Cancelo for a 4 point hit, but then the site crashed just before the deadline so that panic decision was taken away. So I will groan if any of them do well, though I suspect I wouldnt have gone for Jesus or Nunez anyway, so mostly TAA potential moans, and Cancelos 6 points wouldnt have been worth the hit.

Last edited:
Also I demand more points from Zaha. So am now ready for Southampton to wind him up and for him to score little or negative.

Selling Trossard has been one of my biggest mistakes this season. I'll probably get him back next week.

I had Haaland in my starting 11 and as my captain, but Trossard is first on my bench so will come in for him - will Trossard be made captain instead?

I had Haaland in my starting 11 and as my captain, but Trossard is first on my bench so will come in for him

Likewise, but not as captain, as wasn't sure whether he'd play, and if he did, whether he'd only play a few minutes

will Trossard be made captain instead?

I thought the vice captain was there for if the captain didn't play at all

(not sure what happens if it ends up with neither playing)

Vice captain gets the captains points, if vice captain doesnt play either then you dont get any captain points.

My week has gone well so far via that Almiron transfer and a goal from Mee, as well as the failure for those who captained Kane.

as well as the failure for those who captained Kane.

hmph

currently 14 brighton points on the bench - i wasn't expecting them to get much out of today. chelsea seem to be getting unpredictable...

will get 7 of them with haaland not playing, though

and i seem to be against a 'deleted player' in the H2H this week.

The site crashed even earlier this week but I was prepared for that possibility and had already switched my captaincy to De Bruyne.

Absolute carnage :facepalm: :D

Managed to make my transfers and get the expensive one (Cancelo) off my bench and onto the pitch, but couldn't switch captaincy from him to Kane and couldn't get Andreas off the pitch and Trossard onto it.

Soo.... maybe broke even, overall? :hmm: :eek: :D

This fuckin' game (and Pep fuckin' Guardiola :mad: )...

Absolute carnage :facepalm: :D Managed to make my transfers and get the expensive one (Cancelo) off my bench and onto the pitch, but couldn't switch captaincy from him to Kane and couldn't get Andreas off the pitch and Trossard onto it.
Cancelo concedes a penalty and gets sent off. The penalty is then scored by Andreas.

No Haaland so let's leave Foden on the bench. Guardiola is such a funny little man. Absolutely hilarious.

Really funny.

Back
Top Bottom