Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

So, I finally brought in Martinelli and, lo-and-behold, the two other Arsenal midfielders I've owned and sold immediately go and combine to get the assist and goal.

In addition, Maddison gets a 94th minute yellow, not even a red!, leaving him suspended for GW12 and me without a full XI unless I take hits, having actually tried to plan out my whole Arsenal/City conundrum.

Also sold Mitrovic this week, naturally.

And this was all on my wildcard.

I. Hate. This. Game.

A better week, thanks to playing the wild card - but some of my sold players racked in some decent points ffs - and my bench scored well too ffs.

Have done the free hit to give my Citeh/Arsenal players a week off

Aye, personally would definitely try to hold off the FH for something like covering a single game (even if it is between two teams who most of us likely have 4-6 players from).

Does require a bit of forward planning to spot the danger and prepare for, though, and even then it can be scuppered by stupid shit like 94th min yellow cards :rolleyes: :mad:

There is no crisis that spending more points on transfers wont fix (or make worse).

I survived spending 4 points this last week, thanks to one of my transfers in being Saka, and now I will press on with an 8 point transfer spend that includes getting Salah and the temporary loss of Cancelo. I probably still wont manage to field 11 players this midweek though.

Once I've finished butchering my team today, if there are no big injuries then I only currently have one big dilemma left up to the world cup. Involving whether I can get away without Cancelo till then.

A better week, thanks to playing the wild card - but some of my sold players racked in some decent points ffs - and my bench scored well too ffs.

Have done the free hit to give my Citeh/Arsenal players a week off
I had 6 Arse/ManC players + James whos crocked. Took an 8 pt hit. Will make our H2H interesting.

:eek:

after liverpool seeming to have got the hang of it, i was thinking about getting salah back, but it would have cost points to do it this week, so i decided to think about it next week when i can do 2 free transfers

:)

I wouldn't suggest doing it at all...

i will review and consider my options along with my data analysis team next week.

d8j1x67-8ab0791e-7177-41a4-8aab-114f9d33d855.jpg

Bugger, Foden coming on means Trossard and his 9 points stay on my bench :(

Obviously there's a lot of games tomorrow, so still got a chance someone else might miss a game.

Somehow, somefuckinghow Martinelli is my captain and not Haaland, I did not do that purposely, ffs.
Did Martinelli take the place of whoever was your captain last week when you were changing round your team? The captaincy stays on the 'slot', even if you sub/transfer out the player who was your captain, so whoever comes in automatically gets it.

I think :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom