Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooo....

I sold Jota (14 pts this GW), Son (12), Doherty (14) and Schar (6).

This WC is not so much blowing up in my face as sadly deflating :facepalm: :(

Soooooooo....

I sold Jota (14 pts this GW), Son (12), Doherty (14) and Schar (6).

This WC is not so much blowing up in my face as sadly deflating :facepalm: :(

Ouch!

We face each other in the H2H again next week. I think I'll make it more interesting by selling Salah. Currently planning to spend 4 points on transfers, but maybe plans will change.

This is my 7th season, and I'm pretty sure that overall Son is my favourite fantasy player.

This is my 7th season, and I'm pretty sure that overall Son is my favourite fantasy player.
Yeah, I really didn't want to sell him, but I had no way of getting anyone of significance in without losing him. Including, ironically, Kane. Was basically just covering moves, should have stuck with my heart :(

Weeeeeeeell, my last minute decision to bench Gordon seems to be continuing my current form :facepalm: :mad: :(

You'll be fine and get his points so long as James doesnt come on for Chelsea, and they dont really need to bring James on as things stand, Southampton pummelled!

Meanwhile Im not surprised that my Manchester United gamble didnt pay off, but I was bored and wanted to do something different. Now I have to wait and see quite how bad it gets for me via Salah playing tomorrow.

You'll be fine and get his points so long as James doesnt come on for Chelsea, and they dont really need to bring James on as things stand, Southampton pummelled!

James is on.
:facepalm:
with chelsea's recent form, i was expecting southampton at least to score...
Chelsea's recent form is why I started Livramento instead of Gordon. Latter got 10, former got -1 :facepalm: :facepalm:

And yeah, James' 23m cameo means Gordon is still stuck on my bench :(

You've been screwed by the Weghorst trap too, and I actually managed to get some good points from a forward that isnt Kane, wahey Toney!

Whether this is sufficient buffer to cope with facing your Salah captain and Cancelo vs me only having Matip left remains to be seen, but I've given myself a good chance of making it work.

Well I love that I've been trying all the way through and you pop up to beat me one week. :)

My friend who tragically died suddenly some weeks before the season started has only beaten me on three occasions less in a H2H league (with just the two of us) than everyone has beaten me in the U75 H2H league so far this season!

My friend who tragically died suddenly some weeks before the season started has only beaten me on three occasions less in a H2H league (with just the two of us) than everyone has beaten me in the U75 H2H league so far this season!
Guess he won't be increasing that number, then.

So far today it sounds as if Spurs are playing like a team that free-hitted themselves out in order to stock up on double gameweek players.

To be boring about it, its not actually surprising. Over time abandoned/unmanaged teams will tend to fall many hundreds of points behind in terms of overall totals. But natural variance means that in any given single week, we can still lose to abandoned teams in H2H games and cups.

Yesterday was awful, nobody in my team did anything and now I'm vulnerable to those that have the lieks of Salah to come. And I abandoned Leicester due to their fixture schedule, leaving me vulnerable to their players too. I'll be reliant on clawing my way ahead via a trickle of points yet to come. Never mind, I took a gamble on Manchester United these last two weeks and its not surprising that it didnt pay off so far. Id rather have taken a different gamble to make the game more interesting, one that didnt involve Man Utd, but not many sprung to mind.

Fuckin' Weghorst :D

I was this close to transferring him out this week! Honestly don't know if his goal is a good or a bad thing, as I was pretty committed to getting rid soonish, but now that's been brought into question again... :facepalm: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom