Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also people have figured out the order of these price releases. I dont know if it will actually be Fulham or a different promoted side.

If I worked it out right then tomorrows price reveals should be for Chelsea, West Ham, Newcastle, Southampton and Bournemouth.

Here is the last of todays:

Bit awkward for team budget structure that Bowen pushes past the 8 million level by being 8.5.

Bruno Guimarães is great value at 6 if he keeps up his averages from the end of last season.
Yeah. Im not convinced he will but I have unfinished business with him after benching him too much when I brought him in towards the end of last season. And for budget reasons I need a player at his price point, so I'll probably start with him.

Speaking of budget, Son is 12.0 and Kane is 11.5. Kulusevski 8.0 (a very key price point in midfield this season by the looks of things) and Perisic 5.5.

I dont know enough about Forest to comment on these last ones, and less prices have been revealed for them.

I dont know enough about Forest to comment on these last ones, and less prices have been revealed for them.

Brennan Johnson had a storming season in the Championship scoring 18 and assisting 10, so may well offer good value at 6m even if he gets half those figures

The update to the games website seems to be happening in more than one phase this time.

ie today it made me login again, receive and respond to a confirmation email, change my password and update my profile (favourite club and comms prefs stuff). But then gameweek 38 from last season is still showing, along with players previous points and old prices. So the full launch hasnt happened yet.

Yeah, I happened to log in yesterday and it made me go through all that, so I assumed it had launched, but nope :(

Guess it makes sense, spread the workload on the server?

Just in the middle of looking for any rule changes.

"Unlimited free transfers can also be made between Sat 12 Nov 13:30 and Mon 26 Dec 13:30 when the Premier League season has been adjusted to accommodate the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom